[Event] Special sunday on our server

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
we had some really big performance issues yesterday, i think it was either ddossing (idk how to write that) or ea got hacked, we got a lot and i mean a reallly really big lot of ban messages with reason stolen account... so either our server got ddossed, or ea, or they had a big data leak again and a lot of accounts got hacked...

we had some really big performance issues yesterday, i think it was either ddossing (idk how to write that) or ea got hacked, we got a lot and i mean a reallly really big lot of ban messages with reason stolen account... so either our server got ddossed, or ea, or they had a big data leak again and a lot of accounts got hacked...
the performance issues are all over the battlefield now because the bf4 playercount increased nearly to 4 or 5 times more as before the 2042 release trailer.

a reallly really big lot of ban messages with reason stolen account... so either our server got ddossed, or ea, or they had a big data leak again and a lot of accounts got hacked...
that message had come from a new anticheat tool what is installed on the server and thats bans announced ingame are from all server, not only from our. but the messages swiched off now.

Reactions: The_Hellr1der
Can we do a Pistol/Knife/Bow Sunday again? Has been quite some time since we last did it and it is always very enjoyable :)

And although I absolutely love it, we should ban the G18 together with the 93R during the event. They are just too strong.

Would be ok and a good time for that, because i have holyday so i have more time because its a pain in the ass to setup this thing. 👍
Nice! Is it possible to ban the G18 and 93r like akhara said? They would unbalance the game.

Reactions: Akhara
Nice! Is it possible to ban the G18 and 93r like akhara said? They would unbalance the game.
if i remember right, its possible when i allow and setup all handguns and missed them out. so possible, more work but should work lol i will have a look into that over the next days and can run this "virtuell" so i get all messages and warnings in server console so i can see how it works.

Shorty ftw!
Edit: Wait, that is a shotgun and therefore not allowed, correct? :(

Users who are viewing this thread