[Event] Special sunday on our server

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
We definitely have to communicate in chat which weappons are allowed.

Ok : @tell weapons allowed for We4re0ne : photobooth only

More seriously, sure we will, this event will be a big mess lol, between players asking what's going on there and getting kill by @Snek and his defib lol. But also fun because so WTF

• Haha
Reactions: FreakingRage
lool is it a big mess event or no ? I don't know lol but if you activate it don't forget to delete friendly fire autokick

lool is it a big mess event or no ? I don't know lol but if you activate it don't forget to delete friendly fire autokick
it will be a BIIIIIIGGGGG mess. because i can not test all settings before and a lot of things are just tryable when its in realgame lol so,m yes it will be a mess. lol

but it will be fun too lol

ok, next special sunday will be a really special sunday lol we trying a new prog with some allowed weapons. everyone using other will get a warning/kill.

basic settings are:

Infantry only, small conquest

Maps in rotation:
Operation Metro 2014
Operation Locker
Guilin peaks
Pearl market
Operation Outbreak
Flood zone
Propaganda
Lumphini
Sunken Dragon
Hangar 21

Allowed weapons:

Bow
Melee
EOD bot
RAWR bot
Defib
Shield
Repair tool
Smoke grenade
Flash grenade
Roadkill
UCAV

maybe some pistols too??
Yessssssss

• Haha
Reactions: CoquilletteUwU
I see the UCAV has made it to the list, what about the SUAV ?
Glen didnt put me up to this 🤫....😂

• melee, defib, mare's leg, shield, repair tool not working (we are getting punished for using it)
  • bow, roadkill, eod bot, UCAV are working
  • as val is not punished
  • need a regular message with all weapons allowed because no one is reading the description so they are moaning
Maybe we should disable the event until it's fixed ?

Last edited:
It was always doomed to failure unless prohibited weapons can be taken out completely. No one is going to join the server and sit there waiting for info scrolling, they join and come out shooting. I had a little go earlier, set my loadout to bow, pistol, handbag 🤫, very soon I get killed with a not allowed weapon by a player with 6 kills, and 6 deaths for using it and still carried on using it. This means you will spend all your game time telling peeps the rules of the day and some dont listen or care. Why dont we do what we do best and that is to have it all normal and maybe have one special sunday a month.
Just left the server with 4 players on when in any normal day it would be full or near full. For that to work it needs setup time and testing time which means server down for testing as the fingers crossed approach is not very reliable and tinkering with the server normally results in other problems arising :banghead:
Amen

this is normal that no one reading anything lol everyone is getting a spawn message with the weapon list what is usable.

yep but apparently they don't care about it and they are asking what are the event rules

because my pc was wrecked and i had to rebuilt a new one instead of testing the new plugin, we have to wait and test it a bit more.

so this sunday is basic sunday. only basic weapons. so lets see we can handle that to play like a noob. :D

Does standard weapons mean only the first one of each class? Could be cool too.

Users who are viewing this thread