[Event] Special sunday on our server

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
What about a special fun weapons event this week ? Bow/ knife/ defib/ shield/ EOD robot/ repair tool/ roadkill only, on infantry maps lol. Imagine on Metro and Locker, this mess would be too fun lol.

Metro
Locker
Guilin peaks
Pearl market
Operation Outbreak
Flood zone
Propaganda
Lumphini

Last edited:
That's why it could be so fun, only special weapons

Wake up old fossils, you have some server settings to change :ROFLMAO:

That's why I gave the idea Thursday, because I knew you will be lazy. :cry: @report lakaelo admin sleeping

Last edited:
I am on my first 500ml of espresso as we were up during the night trying to humanely capture a huge spider. First one we have seen in the house for ages. Not sure it would have gone up the vacuum If that had been an option. I don't like going full terminator on anything but arachnophobia does have that effect on me. The other alternative was burning the house down but apparently that wasn't an option either.

This thing was a cross between Usain Bolt and a Tiger tank. Solidly built and speedy AF. It was eventually captured and released and the rest of the night we were kept awake by it tapping on the front door asking to come back in.

Thought this special sunday is playing naked? I already prepared for that.

You never see me playing assault class (self medicating loser class 😂) but last night I gave it a bash with that AEK971 and boy that thing is like a hose at spraying bullets and done really well, the only problem is I miss my clays too much :giggle:

You never see me playing assault class (self medicating loser class 😂) but last night I gave it a bash with that AEK971 and boy that thing is like a hose at spraying bullets and done really well, the only problem is I miss my clays too much :giggle:
basically Medic is the run & gun while having a constant IV of morphine so you dont feel the bullets hitting :p

ok, next special sunday will be a really special sunday lol we trying a new prog with some allowed weapons. everyone using other will get a warning/kill.

basic settings are:

Infantry only, small conquest

Maps in rotation:
Operation Metro 2014
Operation Locker
Guilin peaks
Pearl market
Operation Outbreak
Flood zone
Propaganda
Lumphini
Sunken Dragon
Hangar 21

Allowed weapons:

Bow
Melee
EOD bot
RAWR bot
Defib
Shield
Repair tool
Smoke grenade
Flash grenade
Roadkill
UCAV
SUAV

maybe some pistols too??

Last edited:
Reactions: CoquilletteUwU
If you add pistols, the whole initial idea for this event is lost because all players will only use pistols. Maybe just add Mare's leg ? It's a special one and not too op

Users who are viewing this thread