[Event] Special sunday on our server

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
And what about a bbq event ?

There are some people who prefer lightning cooking...:ROFLMAO:

llama + ⛈ = 🍗

2020 07 16

Last edited:
Sounds good.

When the theme is very restricted, like gunmaster with shields it can get a bit frustrating. Having something like rush and TDM for example mixes it up a bit, the same as something like water maps that could include Shangshite to keep people interested. Some of the lesser used modes are fun for a change.

Is there an event today ? What about bow/ knife/ defib/ shield/ EOD robot/ repair tool/ roadkill only on infantry maps lol. Could be a silent fight for once <3

Last edited:
Oh capture the flag, it's been so long (y) but I just remembered that I couldn't be there lol.

Last edited:
A lot of the other game modes are fun to play. On some maps though Rush can become a stalemate because of the objective locations. CTF too is a bit like that. Look forward to Gunmaster (with shields) on Zavod Night Shift in the same way I look forward to having prunes and custand.

Enjoyed some of the rounds. Some rush maps are just stupid. Shame metro doesn't include the outside as that is a nice area.

Yes! In rush there were tunnels that ended up in the station. Seems like a missed opportunity. Used to like the BF3 map as it was quite a complex one.

Reactions: CoquilletteUwU

Users who are viewing this thread