[Event] Special sunday on our server

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
<Looking for the sunday event> :unsure:
<Reading friendly fire on> :love:
<Turning on the computer> :D
Be ready for some revenges, traitors :ROFLMAO:

Day 4 :

• Metro only 32v32 (+ hardcore)
  • Laka alone with hacks against 32 players (no joke)
  • No vehicles
  • Air supremacy
  • Semi hardcore event like last week
  • Rush event
  • Weapons restrictions. Example : no saiga, no famas, no flir, etc

Chain Link mode! (I need to link 10 for the last weapon I miss :D )
Yeah I miss the other big modes. Chain link, rush, obliteration, capture the flag. Could be an idea too, all these modes mixed for one day.

sounds ok but then I rather want to have saiga only

Only EXPLOSIVE saiga you mean :ROFLMAO: + friendly fire on. What a mess lol

Day 5 :

• Only infantry mode with only aproved weapons and attachements
  • Mixed modes, each round a different mode : chain link, obliteration, rush, capture the flag
  • Hardcore event

Last edited:
Yeah I miss the other big modes. Chain link, rush, obliteration, capture the flag. Could be an idea too, all these modes mixed for one day.

Only EXPLOSIVE saiga you mean :ROFLMAO: + friendly fire on. What a mess lol

Thats exactly the spirit

saiga with explosive shells only!

• Haha
Reactions: CoquilletteUwU
so, since i still have no time to work at the weapon limiter tool i would suggest this for next sunday.

- different modes as conquest, so playing rush, TDM, SDM, carrier assault, CTF and so on. Air supperior is not possible beccause its max player.

TDM and SDM = team death match and squad death match right ? Is it possible to replace this by chain like as @We4recock asked for ? Didn't play this mode since a looong time. But not too much modes too otherwise we'll only play the same modes.

For example carrier assault is already in the permanent votemap.

So why not only chainlink, obliteration, capture the flag and rush ? Only 4 modes but there is a lot to do with all these maps ! Just an idea.

To be honest I find that carrier assault thing the most pointless and confusing of all. When the carrier is open you have to die to get there or die getting there if you can find transport.
Then you get to the carrier and where do you go ? so I follow the crowd and nine times out ten the crowd is lost too or they are following me 😂 🤔 😂 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: Rumblepumble
To be honest I find that carrier assault thing the most pointless and confusing of all. When the carrier is open you have to die to get there or die getting there if you can find transport.
Then you get to the carrier and where do you go ? so I follow the crowd and nine times out ten the crowd is lost too or they are following me 😂 🤔 😂 🤔
When the carrier is open you can spawn at the enemy carrier. Then there are two spots A and B, where bombs have to be planted and explode. Just like rush. First you can only destroy A, then doors open for B.

When the carrier is open you can spawn at the enemy carrier. Then there are two spots A and B, where bombs have to be planted and explode. Just like rush. First you can only destroy A, then doors open for B.

It's kind but don't try We4re, he is too old for this. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::tbag:<3

• Haha
Reactions: We4re0ne
I did manage to stop the bomb being defused twice at A, first with a clay and after with the saiga+frag shells. Lucky FF is off or I could have obliterated my whole team by just firing through the smoke towards the bomb 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: CoquilletteUwU
Wow! 64 maps! Nice! :LOL:

It's a great and fun event by the way

Last edited:
I can only answer YES to this.

With the minimap ? The players liked it.

The best thing on hardcore is the friendly fire :LOL:

Users who are viewing this thread