Some news from Battlefield 2042/BF6

General_Misery

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Halmstad - Sweden
RDR2 fixed the initial problem with moderate spec pcs not being able to run the game at all so let’s hope a 💶💶💶 pc isn’t needed to play on ”decent” graph settings - from the start 😐

glenwilson

NRU Heed
15 Mar 2012
Falkirk, United Kingdom
I'm not very smart ;p

I have preorder but that's because I would be getting this on the day regardless because iv played every battlefield since 2

I have faith this one is going to be good mostly because the swagger the Devs have for this one. If a game is shit you can Normall tell by how the Devs talk on twitter and else where

Nothing to do with being smart. If I had the £ I probably would too. Just the lack of info at the moment.

Steffos666

NRU Member
16 Oct 2012
Köln
I'm not very smart ;p

I have preorder but that's because I would be getting this on the day regardless because iv played every battlefield since 2

I have faith this one is going to be good mostly because the swagger the Devs have for this one. If a game is shit you can Normall tell by how the Devs talk on twitter and else where

We honour your faith sincerly :D I just wait wether it will be in the EA pass and then I will try it or buy it. We will see wether my gtx1060 with 6gb can take it anyways otherwise I have to skip it until I dont have to skip all the other luxuries in live just for gaming :D

lakaelo

NRU Heed
One thing i will never do ( again ) is preorder a EA game. I am sure i will buy 2042 but not in a preorder or more not weeks or even month before the official Release. For what? It will not be out of Stock because its a download. But what you do with a preorder, is giving EA a sign that they can stop there work because they already sold there calculated amount of gamecopies. So there will be no reason anymore to Listen to the playerbase to make the game attraktive for all or implement thing they promised before.

Last edited:

General_Misery

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Halmstad - Sweden
I hope the tornado stunt was just to show the capability of the (new?) Frostbite engine and not something that will occur frequently in-game. The idea of changing weather (kind of precipitation, wind etc.) during a round is most welcome but a tornado is a bit silly IMHO.

Reactions: samoz83

Steadyhand08

26 May 2021
I think we should see it before we judge

The maps are massive like pubg /warzone massive

So a tornado over one object is not that impactful

StrrawberryA

DMRs are war crime
NRU Member
7 Jan 2021
South Bohemia
I hope the tornado stunt was just to show the capability of the (new?) Frostbite engine and not something that will occur frequently in-game. The idea of changing weather (kind of precipitation, wind etc.) during a round is most welcome but a tornado is a bit silly IMHO.
I'm more than sure that you will actually meet this ingame :/

RIZLOID

EL Claymortarer
NRU Member
10 Oct 2012
London
I hope Im wrong but I see it as EA/DICEs way of doing things "Big Hype...Big Disappointment" Im expecting it to be shit, so it can only get better....right :unsure:

CapHunterx

where's my AEK?
NRU Member
22 Nov 2020
Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
As far as I know dice told that weather will cause dynamic distruction and that there local meaning you can choose so go away or take advantage of the weather. Maps gonna be huge and for example to capture 1 objective you need to capture 2 flags and if you have both of them you own the objective. (Info comes from jackfrags video who has a press conference)

Steadyhand08

26 May 2021
I saw that we're going to get more info at EA Play on July 22nd. So maybe they will announce the beta dates then?
Most likely my understanding is their letting streamers lose on the dice LA work.

Also from the gameplay trailer it looks like they turned conquest into BF1s grand operations mode as a default. Which tbh im totally behind given the map size