Some news from Battlefield 2042/BF6

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
One thing i will never do ( again ) is preorder a EA game. I am sure i will buy 2042 but not in a preorder or more not weeks or even month before the official Release. For what? It will not be out of Stock because its a download. But what you do with a preorder, is giving EA a sign that they can stop there work because they already sold there calculated amount of gamecopies. So there will be no reason anymore to Listen to the playerbase to make the game attraktive for all or implement thing they promised before.

Last edited:
I hope the tornado stunt was just to show the capability of the (new?) Frostbite engine and not something that will occur frequently in-game. The idea of changing weather (kind of precipitation, wind etc.) during a round is most welcome but a tornado is a bit silly IMHO.

Reactions: samoz83
I think we should see it before we judge

The maps are massive like pubg /warzone massive

So a tornado over one object is not that impactful

I think we should see it before we judge

The maps are massive like pubg /warzone massive

So a tornado over one object is not that impactful
I agree, but we also judge just what we see.
And there is no second chance to make a first impression

I hope the tornado stunt was just to show the capability of the (new?) Frostbite engine and not something that will occur frequently in-game. The idea of changing weather (kind of precipitation, wind etc.) during a round is most welcome but a tornado is a bit silly IMHO.
I'm more than sure that you will actually meet this ingame :/

I hope Im wrong but I see it as EA/DICEs way of doing things "Big Hype...Big Disappointment" Im expecting it to be shit, so it can only get better....right :unsure:

As far as I know dice told that weather will cause dynamic distruction and that there local meaning you can choose so go away or take advantage of the weather. Maps gonna be huge and for example to capture 1 objective you need to capture 2 flags and if you have both of them you own the objective. (Info comes from jackfrags video who has a press conference)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Some more details :)

Also, this was all from PRE-ALPHA footage. So "no animations when changing attachments ingame" might have already been chanegd for example.

Reactions: lakaelo
Reveal trailer as just released by EA:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I can already hear my graphics card dying 😂
Looks awesome though, probably gonna preorder

does anyone know if there will be a beta available? Keen to try out gameplay before selling my soul again to EA.
Yes their will be 3

A technical test with BF vets
Closed beta
And then open beta

I saw that we're going to get more info at EA Play on July 22nd. So maybe they will announce the beta dates then?

I saw that we're going to get more info at EA Play on July 22nd. So maybe they will announce the beta dates then?
Most likely my understanding is their letting streamers lose on the dice LA work.

Also from the gameplay trailer it looks like they turned conquest into BF1s grand operations mode as a default. Which tbh im totally behind given the map size

Given they need 125 players per game I imagine they are going to grab most the active B4 and BF3 community
That would make a lot of business sense, as those communities are still going strong and so to entice them to switch could be a good move for THEM 🤷‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread