Some news from Battlefield 2042/BF6

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
I've played worse looking games than this.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The first one is from a different game. Not Battlefield. The second is from something that is now understood to be an EA/DICE internal „Demo“ trailer and not the actual Battlefield Trailer which is supposed to be released in June. Here is all material currently available from that „Demo“:

😯😯😯

now we get a trailer to announce the release of the new trailer lol crazy world lol
Welcome to the world of teasers :D

Edit: As a game/movie/series hobbiest i still hate how they market their things. Teaser 1, teaser 2, teaser 3, trailer 1, trailer 2, trailer 3 aaand the release. If you watch all these you dont really even need to watch the movie/series anymore..... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: lakaelo
Im not expecting anything special because of their past record. They try and build on their fuck ups like BF1 and BFV instead of looking at their successes BF2 and BF4 and going from there. Ask and research those communities
and work out what made them work and not patch over problems and ending up with other problems. Im not too bothered as long as I can continue to play BF4 as I did with BF2 for a long time after they pulled the plug.
As it stands BF4 feels like home to me and thats where I will probably stay 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: General_Misery

Reactions: lakaelo
Buddy at EA says it's all pre alpha stuff and not to trust the leaks as some of its right and some of it is old news he won't go into any more detail frustratingly.

He does seem pretty hype though

(I did comp sci and games Dev at hull uni got a few friends all over their are shit for finding stuff out though lol)

Yeah, pre alpha stuff I'm not judging. Any thoughts why those black lines? What they hide?

But eh the player icons in the squad pannel are quite disturbing, if not annoying

The black lines are hiding the user ID

EA puts a watermark on anything internal so in the event of leaks they can tell who did it.

That's why you will only get badly renderd screenshots and never full videos

Reactions: StrrawberryA
Hgwjhg0ef8471 32r3hf0ef8471 Son8sk0ef8471 V0gyeg0ef8471 Aum9lg0ef8471

That seems to be Merkava tank used by the IDF so maybe multiple factions

Last edited:
interesting: leveleditor? crossplattform? COOP?

This is out of date was probably an error

Attachments

• bf6.PNG
    bf6.PNG
    5.2 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Reactions: General_Misery

Users who are viewing this thread