Some news from Battlefield 2042/BF6

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Portal thing etc is looking good and fun but I haven’t found anything yet re minimum or rec specs; don’t want to splash out €€€ just to be able to play…😐

Watched the EA play yesterday, I actually cant wait for the new battlefield 2042, I had that feeling from when i started playing bf2. all warm and fuzzy inside,

The new features look fun, could be some great options and configs to make some really great game play,

GTX1060 as recommended ist really good for the playerbase. Iirc, it’s currently the most popular video card for steam users.

Reactions: Ch8nge
That normally means it will go down as the optimization efforts ramp up, but yeh going to need modern kit to run this one

Fyi the NDAs for EA are super super Strick and their is a Dev in our discord DO NOT SHARE INFO about the test at this stage if it's not publicly available other wise you risk getting your EA account banned.

They do this often!!

I would be worried if I had made this info public myself, except I got it on a subreddit with 54k people, it's been 13h and the post is still there and finally it was shared by Tom Henderson on Twitter (50k followers)
Was more a warning for anything that comes after people start installing stuff :)

Those req about gpu confuse me a lot.

Once again, have to check which one i have installed and find the benchmark list....

ssdd
same shit different day

dang must switch my holidays then (Karkand for two weeks, without masks and pretesting)^^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread