Show us your desktop

• Thread starter Psycho_Moerchen
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Edit: and its the Party poker he notices first lmao, there is an even bigger faux-pas on there haha
I only had time for a quick look at work :p I'm surprised your work is still running XP with what looks like Office 2003

Yeah your right, but its my work laptop as I mentioned, the programming software we work with works best under XP so therefore I still run the old beast...
I was mostly referering to the COD4 icon lol... its a cracked copy that I still have to remove lmao

attachment.php

still think my desktop was the best :D

Should I be worried or flattered!?
Definitely worried me thinks! :D :D

bruce i want that battlefield 4 alpha icon on my desktop!

here you got it mate. ;)))

in the zipfile also as icon for your desktop. :D

:) brilliant just brilliant, sascha. that's what i wanted to do before i skipped to the next replies.

@sweeny: lee likes everything that's not on a tree after counting up to 3. oh that rhymes if i say it in english....i might be brilliant too.

Last edited:
Here is my current one....maybe Fortuna knows what it shows ? ;)

I like the "periscope" like view. But I change it quite frequently, almost every week.

Attachments

• Unbenannt.jpg
    Unbenannt.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 40
Also VERY important for Mrs Bond and myself.....the vacation countdown on the top right corner for our next cruise :)

Yes, its impressive. Was taken in Suez Canal and it was in total 3 ships of same company.....the last one was the one where the pic was taken from. The first vessel can carry more than 15.000 containers :)

I like the "periscope" like view. But I change it quite frequently, almost every week.

lol XD well my friend thats two container ships from the Maersk corporation xD

lol XD well my friend thats two container ships from the Maersk corporation xD

100 Points ! :) I think it belongs to Denmark as Lego and Carlsberg do.
Was very proud when I used to work there. Being No. 1 feels cool :)

Now they just christened the newest one, Maersk Mc-Kinney Moeller, 18.000 containers....big baby I tell you. :D

After some time cleaning and polishing my desk I realised that the thread was for the computer's desktop!

Attachments

• DesktopGWS.jpg
    DesktopGWS.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 36

Users who are viewing this thread