Show us your desktop

• Thread starter Psycho_Moerchen
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Psycho_Moerchen

Psycho_Moerchen

NRU Member
15 Mar 2012
Bad Rappenau
I've thought that so you take a screenshot from your desktop, and then posting this so everyone can see how neat or messy it looks at you in the PC :D
:welsh:

AW: Show us your desktop

well so want i show you mine :D

ximg.php

Played it in beta and only a tiny bit when it was released...but I didnt know anyone else playing it so I havent played it in ages...Couldnt convince hecman to downlaod it.. especially as I convinced him to start playing Star Wars The Old republic and now he loves it and apparently I'm never there to hold his hand when he has a wee mission to do...Hmmm..pussy

AW: Re: Show us your desktop

Played it in beta and only a tiny bit when it was released...but I didnt know anyone else playing it so I havent played it in ages...Couldnt convince hecman to downlaod it.. especially as I convinced him to start playing Star Wars The Old republic and now he loves it and apparently I'm never there to hold his hand when he has a wee mission to do...Hmmm..pussy

imao witch server did u play at Star Wars :D i have them too :D

We both have characters on The Red Eclipse.
We are both Empire Players ! o.0

Well hecman is pure Empire hes a sith....

I'm a bounty huunter and only work for the empire cause they pay well ;) I have more light side points than dark...I'm the shiteest bounty hunter ever...I'm hired to track someone down and whack em....I usually end up telling to fuck off the planet and not kill em casue they gave me a sob sob story, lol

Its also great craic to be on vent with hecman as he plays as and I'm not making this up he does his own lightsaber sounds while in combat....And also shouts about 'not underestimatimng the POWER OF THE DARK SIDE'...which is only funny for like the first 100 times.....but pretty soon it gets old especially when he engages with ANY mobs 'casue they looked at him funny'

And now your desktop thread is hijacked for a SWTOR one :) pew pew pew

Re: AW: Re: Show us your desktop

how are the Game Planetside 2 m8 ???

hm not too bad :D also good without paying money for it

its only a bit of a problem that it makes no fun when too many guys play on a server because it creates huge battles without any movement and only defending the same position but weapons and stuff is cool made

http://www.swtor.com/

Star wars The Old republic...Its a MMO Sweney, kind of like warcraft but in a star wars setting..Nice break from bf games ;)
And its free to download and play too :) (there is some limitaions on being free to play, but tbh its nothing much youd notice unless you were really into PVP and Flashpoint missions)

No need to create a new account, your origin login should be good enough

EDIT:- And you might as well post yur desktop sweney so psycho thinks we are still somewhat on topic ! ;)

Re : Show us your desktop

My simply desktop

Descktop

WTF...........what a desktop Seaman,does Playboy already called you

next time 1 after u had a sunbath and without that giant string

Here's my work one, I like tidy desktops - no icons as the ones I really need are pinned to the taskbar (it's a dual screen hence the repeating background. Also there are many different background pictures this just so happened to be the one currently showing...

Work

IMAO ROFL i need this Dektop to Sam :D

@the rest back to Topic i want see your Desktops :p :welsh: but no more pics from seamanstains imao

Last edited:

I also prefer clean desktops, all the games and programs I use are in a small, hidden folder :)

Attachments

• DSC_0054.jpg
    DSC_0054.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC_0055.jpg
    DSC_0055.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread