Show us your desktop

• Thread starter Psycho_Moerchen
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Re: AW: Show us your desktop

Nothing happens when u press it...I've pressed it a million times before lol

Im not sure is this joke but if not you have to paste that screenshot for example to Paint and save it.

Sorry for being to lazy to download a fraps trial which I would deinstall again after taking a screenshot :b AirDroid is faster :D
There's a print screen button on the keyboard ;)
You have to paste it into paint or photoshop etc etc....

Edit: Didn't see Heik beat me by 13 mins lol

Sorry for being to lazy to download a fraps trial which I would deinstall again after taking a screenshot :b AirDroid is faster :D
There's a print screen button on the keyboard ;)

in order for it to work, once youve pressed the print screen button you have to open a picture editing program such as Paint, then when youve done that you have to press the top bar word saying edit, and choose paste, then the picture you made with prin screen gets added and you can save the picture :)

Thanks guy :)
Does it only do the last time u press it?
So, I can't retrieve the others times I pressed.

AW: Show us your desktop

What the hell it works! Awesome :D

Attachments

• Unbenannt.jpg
    Unbenannt.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 40
ffs Badgers bollocks just lmao... always makes me giggle sir

and bite me Sascha...Im a print screen/paint &paste stallion nowadays

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 39
Entourage is the bollocks you heathen

Half way through blu ray box set so bite me and dont be a hater you battyboy lmao

and the videos are of a litter of Labrador pups Im going to see this weekend,my Black Lab is no more..he got sick a while ago and we lost him couple weeks ago

they're beauties mate,they really are.
Horrible losing a dog but it was right thing to do as he was suffering.

I kept it quiet cos of Badgers track record at dead pet mockery- he famously mocked Spoony back in the day when his cat got flattened by the ice cream van...he was calling him Mister 'no-cat' for days lmao harsh but still makes me giggle to this day

The litter we're choosing from are 4 weeks old now..ready at 8 weeks,so we go to pick one out on Saturday.

Attachments

• 2013-06-17 12.20.15.jpg
    2013-06-17 12.20.15.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 45
hi guys im a big monster energy fan and drink one a day and a few on the weekend ... Gamer Fuel :)

I still don't get it!!
I pressed print screen button, then I opened paint...nothing that says edit or where to paste it!

Mari, just open PAINT, or Word Document, put your cursor on the field, and just - ctrl+v it ! :D

Users who are viewing this thread