Show us your desktop

• Thread starter Psycho_Moerchen
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
I like how you took a picture on your phone for the close up of the screen :p also nice Vans box ;)

well heres my desktop as it looks pr.27th of june :-3

ima post a new when i change it :) (change desktop now and then XD) obviously :p xD

Attachments

• desktop 27th june.jpg
    desktop 27th june.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
AW: Show us your desktop

Sorry for being to lazy to download a fraps trial which I would deinstall again after taking a screenshot :b AirDroid is faster :D And Laka, its not lube, its pure nature bio oecological conscious moisturing face creme :D

Re: AW: Show us your desktop

its pure nature bio oecological conscious moisturing face creme :D

o_O''' okay thats scary XD last time i heard what they made facecream from that was an experience shocking enough.. <--- doesnt need to know more about this cream thats for sure XD

well since a mr mothies desktop screenshot is still here i guess that means we can talk loose ly too xD otherwise it wouldnt be very nice to hear about it :p

some of the best facecream is made by mixing Urin amoung other... unpleasant things XD i hear you can make an excellent facecream from semen X_X

(facts are documented in a documentary that a danish television station brought) XD

some of the best facecream is made by mixing Urin amoung other... unpleasant things XD i hear you can make an excellent facecream from semen X_X

(facts are documented in a documentary that a danish television station brought) XD

and now if youll excuse me i have to go puke at the thought of you putting something like that in your head XD

Last edited:
AW: Show us your desktop

Well, Urea, formerly extracted from Urine, now made out of simple chemical reactions, is long known for it's positive effects on skins :D So that's not a big deal :D And Semen, mhm, I don't believe that semen is having any good effect on a skin as its mostly out of protein :D But I guess Psycho is going to kill us now as were abusing his shiny topic :b

Sorry for being to lazy to download a fraps trial which I would deinstall again after taking a screenshot :b AirDroid is faster :D
There's a print screen button on the keyboard ;)

Users who are viewing this thread