NRU bf3 sexy altstars vs. NRU bf2 nofly noobies

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
AW: Re: NRU bf3 sexy altstars vs. NRU bf2 nofly noobies

bf3 vets:
1. lakaelo
2.AndyS40
3. Marenghi
4. parafantus errectus idioticus
5. kyntteri69
6. Art_Br83 (TBAG for Chrisscrasius is ready)
7. mini
8. fides

no fly bf2:
1.chris-der-griech
2.SEK-Leader
3.litrato
4.Art_Br83 (that's me again TBAGGIN ChrissCrasius)
5.rizloid
6.daffy
7.seaman :)
8.nao07
9. bond76
10. JaegerTurbo

i put you on the bf3 vet site fides. but you can play on the site you like. :)

should we take the 22.6. ?? and lets talk about what map we play. think we should some of the vanilla maps so no one need a dlc for that.

registered ... JaegerTurbo

[QUOTE = lakaelo; 25404] [QUOTE = Marenghi; 25394] métro et métro s'il vous plaît :D[/ QUOTE]
aucun moyen de métro. tous bf2 gars seraient en train de fuir et pleurer lol [/ QUOTE] bf2 peut supporter tous ... (guerrier bf2 adapter)

:):);) LOL

[QUOTE = lakaelo; 25404] [QUOTE = Marenghi; 25394] métro et métro s'il vous plaît :D[/ QUOTE]
aucun moyen de métro. tous bf2 gars seraient en train de fuir et pleurer lol [/ QUOTE] bf2 peut supporter tous ... (guerrier bf2 adapter)

hihihi in french i forgot to click does not translate LOOL ...

So i was saying that : _ bf2 can endure all , warrior bf2 fit everywhere .. ;-) :)

Bratwurst?

since i cant run the game ill just be there in spirit :p XD make sure to enjoy it cocos :p xD

Re: AW: Re: NRU bf3 sexy altstars vs. NRU bf2 nofly noobies

bf3 vets:
1. lakaelo
2.AndyS40
3. Marenghi
4. parafantus errectus idioticus
5. kyntteri69
6. Art_Br83 (TBAG for Chrisscrasius is ready)
7. mini
8. fides

no fly bf2:
1.chris-der-griech
2.SEK-Leader
3.litrato
4.Art_Br83 (that's me again TBAGGIN ChrissCrasius)
5.rizloid
6.daffy
7.seaman :)
8.nao07
9. bond76
10. JaegerTurbo
GhostComander94

Re : NRU bf3 sexy altstars vs. NRU bf2 nofly noobies

I need my P90 and Nao like target :)

maps are set to:

1. operation firestorm
2. drand bazaar
3. caspian border
4. seine crossing

WTF are those....anything like Karkand...? Greatwall.....?? Dragon Valley.....??? Mashtuur City......???? MUHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA bring it on bitches we are BF2 hardcore, T-Bagus extrimus, duck+horse+waffles+wurst+gaydutch(scavie!)+greek-demis.roussos mixture!!!!! We "aint" afraid of shit! Specially BF3 fannies!!!!! Its on cracker jack!!!!!

If you want to play Karkand, you need the DLC Back to Karkand. ;)
But you will get enough balls in your face. :D

And the best thing in BF3: the killcam. You will see every t-bag my little ducky. ^^

Just spent 30 mins trying to get on that server and gave up in the end "PACKED".

Well I've got myself BF3 PE but it runs quite laggy even with lowest settings. Seems like I need a graphics card after all :D I will have to get one in the next weeks, you folks have to wait for me :S

Users who are viewing this thread