NRU bf3 sexy altstars vs. NRU bf2 nofly noobies

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Well I've got myself BF3 PE but it runs quite laggy even with lowest settings. Seems like I need a graphics card after all :D I will have to get one in the next weeks, you folks have to wait for me :S

look at a gtx 550 Ti. this is more than ok for playing bf3 and it´s really cheap at the moment in ebay. if you will play bf4 in future too than go to a gtx 660. :)

server unranked and passwort is:

tbag

this is the server:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/de/servers/show/pc/1f42d50a-07f7-4772-87cb-3017ad1811c7/NRU-bf3-sexy-altstars-vs-NRU-bf2-nofly-noobies-Matchserver/

and the time:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/de/servers/show/pc/1f42d50a-07f7-4772-87cb-3017ad1811c7/NRU-bf3-sexy-altstars-vs-NRU-bf2-nofly-noobies-Matchserver/

look at a gtx 550 Ti. this is more than ok for playing bf3 and it´s really cheap at the moment in ebay. if you will play bf4 in future too than go to a gtx 660. :)

booya! thanks for the hint, i'm bidding on 3 of those now, all still under 10 bucks. thought i'd have to spend like 200 for a decent one, was looking at a gtx 760 since their price/power ratio is quite good.
if i get one for 30 or so that will be fine for the next year.

i mean, i'll find all your bf3 asses to teabag the pixels out of your face even with my bad graphics :p

Last edited:
Re : NRU bf3 sexy altstars vs. NRU bf2 nofly noobies

I Think It could be usefull to say what is the autorized weapon for each Kits

Re : NRU bf3 sexy altstars vs. NRU bf2 nofly noobies

I would proposed that laka :)

AW: Re: NRU bf3 sexy altstars vs. NRU bf2 nofly noobies

we Need a return match on the bf2 no-fly Server before the shut down.
PS:was great fun thx to all (BALLS I MEET) ya cocos,so its time for you to meet my balls on bf2 :)

Re: AW: Re: NRU bf3 sexy altstars vs. NRU bf2 nofly noobies

Yes, it was a lot of fun. Thanks to all who were present.
Sadly the better game gets shut down. :p

Yes we should do that more often, dont care what BF series it is, the main thing is to have the clan mates and friends on one server ;-) :tbag:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread