NRU bf3 sexy altstars vs. NRU bf2 nofly noobies

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
good fun last night even if the game felt a bit sluggish at times. would definitely like to see an infantry mode next time for more squad/team play.

[video=youtube;5uz7hNm3kiE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uz7hNm3kiE[/video]
:tbag:

I also would prefer small I/O maps for more Teamplay and FF on and without unlocks for more fun :)
A HOOAH to my Squad with Mini, Teo and Chris, we weren't the best, but at least we tried :)

good fun last night even if the game felt a bit sluggish at times. would definitely like to see an infantry mode next time for more squad/team play.

says the worest tankwhore of all muahhahaha :D complete caspian i have only seen you in tanks and AAs ;)

dont get i wrong it was ok ;)

Was a fun night, despite I usually dont like BF3. But I think that had 3 simple reasons....

1) it was a locked Server only with clan mates or Close Gamers on....no super hardcore pros who take it all too serious
2) enough of us were on TS to have fun despite getting t bagged
3) the Teams were well mixed

I enjoyed it and if we would do it more often like this I will be in for sure....only the public Thing is too messy and too serious for me honestly....

Though would like to do a coop Mission if someone is interested and willed to Play with a noobie.

Re: AW: Re: NRU bf3 sexy altstars vs. NRU bf2 nofly noobies

Yes, it was a lot of fun. Thanks to all who were present.
Sadly the better game gets shut down. :p

Well said Gubo....we are not best friends on BF2 but still in this Point I think we both agree.

nice video. don´t know why but my video not worked. pfft.
can i link it to our facebook site?

Was a fun night, despite I usually dont like BF3. But I think that had 3 simple reasons....

1) it was a locked Server only with clan mates or Close Gamers on....no super hardcore pros who take it all too serious
2) enough of us were on TS to have fun despite getting t bagged
3) the Teams were well mixed

I enjoyed it and if we would do it more often like this I will be in for sure....only the public Thing is too messy and too serious for me honestly....

Though would like to do a coop Mission if someone is interested and willed to Play with a noobie.

just tick me on battlelog for some coop.
i can only say i had the same feeling if i swapped from bf2 to bc2 ( bad company 2 ). don´t play bc2 for month and only said i stay with bf2 because bc2 is shit. just as a beginner i had the feeling that game is shit at all and everyone cheats lol but after i give it a serious try and some more hours gametime i loved bc2. if you know the maps, spots and different weapons you will get personal with the game more and more and also the fun comes more and more.

and one thing you can believe me is, the admin work in bf3 is waaaaaaaay less than in bf2. that is a part i like at most. lol you can play in the rest without warning, kicking, banning all the time.

Re : NRU bf3 sexy altstars vs. NRU bf2 nofly noobies

video release tomorow :)

AW: Re: NRU bf3 sexy altstars vs. NRU bf2 nofly noobies

Yes we should do that more often, dont care what BF series it is, the main thing is to have the clan mates and friends on one server ;-) :tbag:

i agree totaly,point 1:since it is expected to be no more funnights on bf2 and Point 2: as a clan we should do this anyway more often "TOGETHER"
I think every month or every other month it would be nice.
We could start a poll. (We=Lakaelo) lol.

YES WE CAN :)

Re: AW: Re: NRU bf3 sexy altstars vs. NRU bf2 nofly noobies

Yes we should do that more often, dont care what BF series it is, the main thing is to have the clan mates and friends on one server ;-) :tbag:

i agree totaly,point 1:since it is expected to be no more funnights on bf2 and Point 2: as a clan we should do this anyway more often "TOGETHER"
I think every month or every other month it would be nice.
We could start a poll. (We=Lakaelo) lol.

YES WE CAN :)

we=lakaelo lol thanks...

but that is no problem. we had done that often in bf3. just with some NRU on the server and fooling around. flying c4 jeep or bikes or other stupid things just for fun.

its easy to handle in bf3 so no problem with that.

Video encoding in progress, I hope tomorow on youtube

Video released, enjoy guys ;)

[video=youtube_share;EnUtD2iPmSo]http://youtu.be/EnUtD2iPmSo[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread