NRU bf3 sexy altstars vs. NRU bf2 nofly noobies

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
lakaelo

lakaelo

NRU Heed
i know some of the bf2 player have also bf3. even some more after bf3 was released for free.

so i think we can make a little war against each other. on one site the "old" bf3 player and at the other site all the fresh player from NRU. surely all the regulars are welcome on each site.

to make it even we can play only with basic weapons or/and we can switch of balance. so we can put some more player on the newbie site.

think it could be a funny match with a lot of läugher on each site. what do you think about that?

i know some of the bf2 player have also bf3. even some more after bf3 was released for free.

so i think we can make a little war against each other. on one site the "old" bf3 player and at the other site all the fresh player from NRU. surely all the regulars are welcome on each site.

to make it even we can play only with basic weapons or/and we can switch of balance. so we can put some more player on the newbie site.

think it could be a funny match with a lot of läugher on each site. what do you think about that?

lol on which side would you take me ;) i have to split ^^

AW: Re: NRU bf3 sexy altstars vs. NRU bf2 nofly noobies

im in,but not yet,i have only 3 Play hours on bf3,at the Moment i am only cannon fodder lol.

Re: AW: Re: NRU bf3 sexy altstars vs. NRU bf2 nofly noobies

im in,but not yet,i have only 3 Play hours on bf3,at the Moment i am only cannon fodder lol.

but that is the idea behind that match. just that the newbies see how it works and that you can have a lot of fun playing with a bunch of cocos. not for being raped. and if we play all with basic guns it should be also more even.

Re: AW: Re: NRU bf3 sexy altstars vs. NRU bf2 nofly noobies

I'll come too, for some more easy prey.

ohh the lucky ones who hold pcs that can run bf3 --_--'''

well atleast i wont be a target of humiliation like the rest of the cocos from bf2 will be :p with my temper that could only end badly xD

I say this all new bf3 players get to use m16a3 and old bf3 vets get to use other weapons only.

i know art but all old players of bf3 have better map awareness and know the choke points etc

so let us talk about a date and please make a list who is on for that.

how i said we can play without unlocked weapons too so the bf3 veterans have to play with the basic weapons like the new ones.
it should be fun for all and no raping cannonfodder session. for sure everyone can take the site he like and every non-NRU player is welcome too.

bf3 vets:
1. lakaelo

no fly bf2:

so let us talk about a date and please make a list who is on for that.

how i said we can play without unlocked weapons too so the bf3 veterans have to play with the basic weapons like the new ones.
it should be fun for all and no raping cannonfodder session. for sure everyone can take the site he like and every non-NRU player is welcome too.

bf3 vets:
1. lakaelo
2.AndyS40

no fly bf2:

Im in all the way missus :p
Don't really think weapons make that much difference, if they see you first and shoot game over unless your Hacking :D

Think the server should be locked (Password on)
So no public's people join and spoil the fun

Last edited:
bf3 vets:
1. lakaelo
2.AndyS40
3. Marenghi

no fly bf2:

Users who are viewing this thread