how you can still play bf2 on our no fly server after gamespy shutdown

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
I think I remember that we used it once, don't know if it uses Gamespy stats, but can't find a download for it...

Edit: cheers for the link, looking at stuff on there now

i don´t think what the actual bf2 player think about that but in my eyes it could be better and even interesting to bring out our own rank/statssystem on our server.

always provided that this is possible and sam doing it lol

i don´t think the guys from battlelog.co or even bf2hub ( are they still alive? lol ) doing a sustained job and i think all this launcher stuff will collapse in a short time. either the programmer will chick it down or they will get a money problem.

so i would prefer to have a save, independed system and not reliant on some unreliant cocks ( either the NRU ones lol ).

Seems like these guys backed up a load of stats before gamespy shut down, maybe there's something we can do here BF2Statistics.com

Edit: looking at this site just realised Engineerisaac is on there >_>

Looks like it needs scripts on the servers, I might throw it on the Airport server just to mess with

sounds more like a hacker as a serious developer....

1 day ago - Revive BF2 Crew Member

444ef2c8d704c8e065b921d6817d5ab4
8.gif

EngineerisaacPosts: 18

us.png

Rank Provisioning will be alot different now. You now can get an unranked server from a provider and Get the files from us that make the server ranked. No longer will there be a price jump for making your server ranked. That was an EA profiteering tool. We aim to destroy that.

We do have a tracking system in our Website, that what counts how often your online or how many posts you made, I can remember at the old forum we even had ranks from private to General. Isnt it possible to put something like that on our Server?

We do have a tracking system in our Website, that what counts how often your online or how many posts you made, I can remember at the old forum we even had ranks from private to General. Isnt it possible to put something like that on our Server?

ehh, don´t confuse me. lol ranks on the page is no problem. there is some kind of that still running. that can be updated. but i don´t think you can connect it to the bf2 ranks on the server?!? or i missunderstood that?

ehh, don´t confuse me. lol ranks on the page is no problem. there is some kind of that still running. that can be updated. but i don´t think you can connect it to the bf2 ranks on the server?!? or i missunderstood that?
Yes you misunderstood, I ment if its not possible to do something like the system we have on our website here, on a BF2 server...

Yer but it's easier if we can find a system already done, so we don't have to work out the python scripting for the server or the php for the website :)

Looking at all the stuff for the bf2satitics seems like the battlelog.co guys are just using this along with the PR master server..... I'm seriously doubting these guys are doing their own work...

Edit: looks like the team member Wilson on battlelog.co is the creator of this software, and it looks pretty complete (and has been used for a few years, so I have no idea why they aren't releasing it...

Back when we started battlelog.co We were rather stupid about our execution. However We actually learn from our mistakes. and we also listen very carefully outside of our website and reach out to other communities. Like this one I am posting here.
We did indeed recruit wilson from the bf2statistics team and many others from that site for this project. The team is alot bigger then what the team page says now. There are many who don't want to be a part of the team page yet.

Wilson is one of the main programmers along with me and a few others, We have taken his software along with The PR master server code from the PR team and have built a Hybrid system that is rather stable now. Earlier it was as you all predicted a hackfest thrown together at the last minute to at least get something up.

As for money issues. I make 5 Figures installing home automation for Rich people in the secluded mountains of colorado. So if blue as a company fails im the backup.

As for the lawsuit worry.
Revive is created by Blue Entertainment LLC
Blue is Registered as a company and has a Lawyer on staff.
We are no strangers to EA disliking us. Espically with the Free camera @ Battlefield Cinematic Tools
We Staff about 5 People in a Paid positions Doing Whitelabel web work.

While we try to keep our website as Humble as we can. Sorry if we come off amature or brash. But we are indeed a bunch of guys who enjoy a good fart joke.

Last edited:
Hello all. I can't log into Battlelog.co because some twat has registered my BF2 user name. Not sure what I can now do but looks like I won't be able to join everyone this weekend on BF2. :-(

Hello all. I can't log into Battlelog.co because some twat has registered my BF2 user name (SkinnyDave). Not sure what I can now do but looks like I won't be able to join everyone this weekend on BF2. :-(

Just tried the BF2Hub Client thing and that transferred my stats over ok. My anti-virus (McAfee) is blocking the switch-over and haven't a clue how to allow it access! I'm not very techy... :p
If I can manage to get/allow BF2Hub Client to access... can I then play BF2 online, or do I still have to sort the Battlelog.co thing too???

Cheers me.

You only need one of it ( at first it was 2 groups developing a solution for the shutdown.. They work together now hub is the obsolete program that only changes the IP of the loginserver but i still like it more and the .Co thing wants to do better mod support)

You can use both. So BFHub is OK. Go to your antivir there should be a Option to add programs not to be Blocked.

[video=youtube;RucWJ7FTdII]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RucWJ7FTdII[/video]

1. go to BF2 Battlelog - Home

if you have registered before you can login with you username. than you can download the launcher.
now install the launcher. see where you have installed your bf2 because you have to install the launcher into your bf2 folder!!!!

2. click on the new bf2 launcher. if you still get a error you installed the launcher in the wrong folder.

3. bf2 will start and show you the login screen. IMPORTANT: you have to login with the username and PASS you had registred in battlelog.co !!!!

4. your normal bf2 screen will shown. go in your favorites and click the server you like to play as normal. IMPORTANT: sometimes you need 2-3 attempts for login. also the game loading need way more time as normal !!!!

if you have any questions, feel free to ask. we try to help you. :)

at this time it looks like rank and unlocked weapons don´t work. the guys from battlelog.co are working on that but at last you can back play on our no fly server. :)

Battlelog.co

here is a video how it works with bf2hub.com

[video=youtube;p_immlXHxBM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_immlXHxBM[/video]

its bloody easy. the only difference is that you can login with your old bf2 password.
in bf2hub it looks like you have all unlocks and your ranks.

here is how you use the bf2hub client version 1.5

[video=youtube;FYjPZ42jKI8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYjPZ42jKI8[/video]

BF2 Battlelog - Home doesn't open correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread