how you can still play bf2 on our no fly server after gamespy shutdown

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
They're also talking about getting rid of CD-Key checking which would make it a lot easier to pirate (and cheat and come back again). Just 'cos it's abadonware doesn't mean you can share it, fucking idiots. You can also report that guys ISO through google drive at the top if you so wish.

really can´t believe how stupid they are. if some snappy EA lawyer going on that and doing a injunctions to them they will pay till there end of the days. a A brand with a A game titel and swap it in a "community" with over 20.000 user ( bf2 profiles ) lmao they will get a fee for every theoreticaly download from that 20.000 users and in a few minutes they got a note for paying 200.000 € lol

I really don't care about people personally discussing it or saying google it but to put it on the now main community site is so stupid. Especially with the projects team members and even feckin "PR/Media manager" advocating it, ridiculous.

I would say thats their problem, its also shit that EA sells games wich are programmed that you cant play them anymore after they shut down servers and its also fraud from platforms like Steam to still sell games you cant play anymore!! How can you still fucking sell games when you know they are not playable anymore!
I am glad we have a new Launcher and that we still can play.

I would say thats their problem, its also shit that EA sells games wich are programmed that you cant play them anymore after they shut down servers and its also fraud from platforms like Steam to still sell games you cant play anymore!! How can you still fucking sell games when you know they are not playable anymore!
I am glad we have a new Launcher and that we still can play.

sure it is there problem but if they get fucked with that than it is over with bf2.

the online multiplayer is only a feature from the game. you pay, even it is against the reality a player really do, for the singleplayer and this is still running. so

No you also cant play the singleplayer, because you cant launch the game! You have to log in to play singleplayer I think.

Last edited:
They're also talking about getting rid of CD-Key checking which would make it a lot easier to pirate (and cheat and come back again). Just 'cos it's abadonware doesn't mean you can share it, fucking idiots. You can also report that guys ISO through google drive at the top if you so wish.
agreed but it's a catch 22, if they keep things how it is now then the game will die as there won't be any new people coming in and playing.

doing a 'bf2 change guid' google reveals how easy it appears to be to change your guid/cd-key so i guess any muppet can do that if they have enough brain power to google how to do it. so i guess the question is, let the game die a slow death or open the floodgates and make it 'free to play' and probably make it into a hackfest. lets hope the nru bf2 server has many active admins on :/

is it only me that the connection to the loginserver is taking ages? just tried and it takes nearly a minute for login. guess it was a lot faster some time ago

for me it varies a lot and whenever i dont have to use the battlelog.co launcher i dont use it :D

it seems to be very slow... dont know whether its poor programstyle or necesairry ;)

login with the bf2hub is way faster i think but also can take a lot of time

Whatever they decide, we still could go with BF2hub in the No Fly in future and use a own stats and ranking system on our Server. That is possible.

Whatever they decide, we still could go with BF2hub in the No Fly in future and use a own stats and ranking system on our Server. That is possible.

even more i read all this crap they doing with the project i think this will be the last solution to run a proper bf2 with our own stats. honstly i give them not more as 2-3 month and then this project is fucked. thats all a bunch of amateurs with one guy who is doing the programming stuff and some other useless "nobs" around.
Battlelog.co - Team

you can not handle such a project with so small people and even more not as a "non-profit" project. i get upset about so many uncoordinated crap i can see in that project.

Maybe we could use an rcon command or some script to send stats to a mysql database or something, would need to think about it not sure if it's even possible.

Maybe we could use an rcon command or some script to send stats to a mysql database or something, would need to think about it not sure if it's even possible.

I have read about BF2 server who had a script added to server and that tracked stats, there was even a guy with a server who timelimited the stas to a month, so players had to come back to his server inbetween a moth or stats would be lost. :???:

But dont ask me how that worked and I cant find that thread anymore...

Last edited:
Any ideas who ran that server or anything? lol

I see battlelog.co moaned about us not reading the file, when they themsevles didn't read what the damn thread was about :mad:

Any ideas who ran that server or anything? lol

But dont ask me how that worked and I cant find that thread anymore :_)

I see battlelog.co moaned about us not reading the file, when they themsevles didn't read what the damn thread was about :mad:
jepp I have answered there, I also see it comming we have to use a own system lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread