how you can still play bf2 on our no fly server after gamespy shutdown

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
lakaelo

lakaelo

NRU Heed
[video=youtube;RucWJ7FTdII]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RucWJ7FTdII[/video]

1. go to BF2 Battlelog - Home

if you have registered before you can login with you username. than you can download the launcher.
now install the launcher. see where you have installed your bf2 because you have to install the launcher into your bf2 folder!!!!

2. click on the new bf2 launcher. if you still get a error you installed the launcher in the wrong folder.

3. bf2 will start and show you the login screen. IMPORTANT: you have to login with the username and PASS you had registred in battlelog.co !!!!

4. your normal bf2 screen will shown. go in your favorites and click the server you like to play as normal. IMPORTANT: sometimes you need 2-3 attempts for login. also the game loading need way more time as normal !!!!

if you have any questions, feel free to ask. we try to help you. :)

at this time it looks like rank and unlocked weapons don´t work. the guys from battlelog.co are working on that but at last you can back play on our no fly server. :)

Battlelog.co

here is a video how it works with bf2hub.com

[video=youtube;p_immlXHxBM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_immlXHxBM[/video]

its bloody easy. the only difference is that you can login with your old bf2 password.
in bf2hub it looks like you have all unlocks and your ranks.

here is how you use the bf2hub client version 1.5

[video=youtube;FYjPZ42jKI8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYjPZ42jKI8[/video]

Re: how you can still play bf2 on our no fly server

I don't get it...

To Start the launcher you have to click the BF2Rlite.exe in the Battlefield folder!

very nice if only battlelog.co worked --_--'' but all you get when you try to go to the page is a "404 error not found" --_--'''

AW: Re: how you can still play bf2 on our no fly server after gamespy shutdown

so so nasenhaare lol :)

Bf2hub works for me. I can connect to the server and have the rank and all the unlocks.
A problem was that bf2hub needs write access to C:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts. To do that, I had to temporarily deactivate the antivirus program.

I have downloaded the BF2hub and enable it. But when I try to connect to Bf2 it says that my account does not exist. Anyone got an idea?

I have downloaded the BF2hub and enable it. But when I try to connect to Bf2 it says that my account does not exist. Anyone got an idea?

hi hank,
have you registered you account ( to save your bf2 stats ) before gamespy shutdown on battlelog.co?

if not this can be the problem.

just try to register on battlelog.co and try if it get any stats from you account. there is a option in "my cp" to update soldier. this means to update your stats from gamespy archive. this should work to save your data and use some of the bf2 launchers.

BF2hub just updated their client (Version 1.5) and you can backup yours stats again for a short period (for all those who didn't).

BF2hub just updated their client (Version 1.5) and you can backup yours stats again for a short period (for all those who didn't).
I have tried it and have to say BF2hub seems muche more advanced than battlelog.co.
The backup automaticly graps your BF2 key/s and your accounts.
Problem is after running the backup I got the message : Invalid username and or password....!!!
any ideas about that? Can it be that account backup doesent mean stats just the accountname?
( I wonder how they should be able to save my stats after Gamespy is down?)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread