Battlefield 2 : spec ops

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What do you think about a spec ops battlefield 2 server ?

• Total voters
hi sek happens when i press join button ...... tabbing game ?

but i am reloading 1.5 patch at the moment .... saw something on web .... bf2 is still ok though :)

seems i am totally fucked ... cant get on either game now bf2 or sf ... revert to unmodified version bullshit .... wtf ?

if i have to reload my pc again this might be me finished .
got all my work stuff on it .
is this payback for banning those assholes ? :)
tried reload patch 1.5
defragged hd .. it fekkin needed it .. a mess like only my wife can make :)
may try a restore point ??? is it worth it ?
fukin gutted :(

PHEW ... deleted sf and all my accounts ... retreived them and i think all is well ...
but setting up the keys again was a pain ...

thanks peeps , not got rid of me yet lol ..
that vodka thread is fekkin funny lmao .

Ok to bring SF on the way, this sunday clan fight SF part1 at 4pm and part2 at 8pm on the SF server, we want to see 27 people on there!!

Last edited:
is this payback for banning those assholes ? :)

Don't worry Rich, that was best to server and other players. You don't need feel bad, people who gets ban deserves it and it's their own fault. You are good and caring admin. :)

Re : Re: Battlefield 2 : spec ops

Ok to bring SF on the way, this sunday clan fight SF part1 at 4pm and part2 at 8pm on the SF server, we want to see 27 people on there!!
yyyeah Mr.x ,good call ,our red head were listening our receipt of order to have a SF they work for ,,,.........................we honor their work by going to SF server

...........................would it be possible to put bots on ??

Last edited:
Re : Re: Battlefield 2 : spec ops

we have to pay for the bots every month but i think it would be possible to get one for SF server too if we really want some.
then better wait for more people above for ..................(???)

I promoted in game that new SF-server to players yesterday, hopefully people finds it and we get players soon to make good games with full server.

absolutely gutted it doesnt work for me ... have fun peeps :)

but i might try again soon .

yesterday a random guy logged on to SF server, we played and had a chat with him, everything is fine - until he starts to make some kills with APC in uncap... So OK, have fun with the APC but watch your step... I've sneaked and layed some mines on his path. BOOOOM!
He's blown UP and blown away from the server. WTF??? RageQuit after driving on a mine??? Probably he thought i was cheating - hehe :)

Lol. Random guys lefts always after couple deaths if they are not in winning team. :D

Seen it so many times, mostly at late nights... When round starts situation is something like 3 cocks vs 6 random lonewolfs and nobody of them wants switch to balance teams. But brave and loyal cocks sticks together and kicks ass, then enemyguys leaves one by one. :welsh: It's always so enjoyable play with good cocks with that attitude we win or die together and somebody switchs kit and revives if medic guy dies. That helping and teamwork spirit is so good in NRU-clan. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
found the way to get sf working just in case it helps someone else .....
load sf ...... all of it
wait and 1.41 patch will load
do not try to open sf but patch to 1.50 first
hey presto it works
might see you guys on there afterall .
and my bf2 seems to work again also .... sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet :)

oh and if you get the sf invalid cd key bollocks take a look at this link https://help.ea.com/article/error-cdkeycheck-exe-or-invalid-cd-key

ps fridays are normally shit but this one is good :) .... maybe i might crash my van again later ? lol

Last edited:
Good it works now, see you at night in game. :) My sister is coming meet me so i can play whole night after couple hours when she leaves.

Seen it so many times, mostly at late nights... When round starts situation is something like 3 cocks vs 6 random lonewolfs and nobody of them wants switch to balance teams. But brave and loyal cocks sticks together and kicks ass, then enemyguys leaves one by one. :welsh: It's always so enjoyable play with good cocks with that attitude we win or die together and somebody switchs kit and revives if medic guy dies. That helping and teamwork spirit is so good in NRU-clan. :)

In SF it's even more tense with all the special gadgets - that should be fun when having a squad vs squad fight B)

Users who are viewing this thread