Battlefield 2 : spec ops

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What do you think about a spec ops battlefield 2 server ?

• Total voters
"No Nade" or maybe "No 'Nads" as in the english slang for GoNads :)

surge is epic. want sf want sf want sf!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

also note guys... there are no good sf servers now :(

Lol. Quad bike racing round warlord high on gas used to be awesome.

Could any of the almighty Heeds give us rabble a word to the SF Server!

I'm fine with it happening if the others are, only concern is it doesn't do a bf3 and split them members up so neither server starts :p

If somebody missed that information on chatbox, it would be good say it here too: Noobs R Us Special Forces -server is now online and admin rights works. Server is for 32 players and there is not bots at this moment, so if you don't find server check map size and Populated -filters. See you there soon. :)

nope, it's not there - even after clearing the search filters

Re : Battlefield 2 : spec ops

yyeah i went on the new special force good ,i have a verry verry good evening against HEIKK ,was big laughing thank you heikk ,and thank you for our red head for the new server ........

Nao and Art t-bagged on new server, best times after double kills lol. :welsh: Thanks to Nao and Art for funny night. :)

hmmmmm ? loaded sf on my pc and when the map loads and then i press join it tells me i have modified content and i must revert back to original version

so i cant join a game ,, can anyone help ?
also had this rarely on bf2 normal but then it usually loads next attempt .

oh yes and i had the invalid key bollocks which i did manage to sort by enetering it correctly in regedit

Fuckoff does it happen while loading or after clicking the join button. That error normally occurs when the map loads to fast. You can solve it by tabbing the game for some seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread