Battlefield 2 : spec ops

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What do you think about a spec ops battlefield 2 server ?

• Total voters
fides07

fides07

NRU Member
6 Jan 2013
france
Playing on server 2 battelfield I asked a question.
Why not add more - no fly server, a server with the extension battelfield 2 special force .

because many nru's eyes are so bad that they can't see that much on night maps :)

I heard NRU had SF-server before but it was not very popular. And in my opinion only Ghost town and Warlord are good maps but others are too small and you die all time in 10 seconds after spawn if server is full.

i had heard talk in a thread ,but i do not know where it is ,,,,fides good question .....this is one of our red head can meet to learn more about this topic thank you ?

Imo there are many new bf2 nru cocks.. Maybe if enough show interest it couldbe a good idea?

Im not so big fan of SF but i would play it for chance with NRU-cocks if we get SF-server.

When I started to play on battlefield 2 I played only on sf because it was more team playing

Last edited:
Re : Battlefield 2 : spec ops

i like the option for each corp weapon grapple,fumigene ,night vision and other .................

Re: Re : Battlefield 2 : spec ops

i also have sf ....sometime i play it,but there are not much servers anymore..........to play on a server at sf...is without fun,because there are almost no admin ingame
and you get lot of probs with a lot of rulebreakers-cocks

A map is fun depending on the players with whom you play ! :) And as I extra bought SF (because of my favourite army UK) I would of course use it :)

If we dont get one then just lets meet evenings on the Super@ SF server !

sf hmmmmmm ? new maps to play would be cool to explore but when i breifly played sf to get double unlocks all they seemed to do was throw nades ALL the time ( or maybe i interupted the "world bf2 who can throw the most nades in a game" championship... it would worry me if those guys turned up on NRU sf and ruined it.

sf hmmmmmm ? new maps to play would be cool to explore but when i breifly played sf to get double unlocks all they seemed to do was throw nades ALL the time ( or maybe i interupted the "world bf2 who can throw the most nades in a game" championship... it would worry me if those guys turned up on NRU sf and ruined it.

Are there no "No Nade"-SF-servers? At the moment i dont have SF but an NRU-SF-server would definetly be a reason to buy SF.

What about to meet at the Super@ SF server??? Its with startBots so only few players needed.

now thats a good idea sek ... NRU on mass sounds cool .... the only difference is we are a nice bunch so they might be surprised :)

but we might just kick ass as well lol.

Lol im in if you guys are going to Super and show them some serious t-bagging. :D

Users who are viewing this thread