Battlefield 2 : spec ops

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

What do you think about a spec ops battlefield 2 server ?

• Total voters
Grappling hook is damn good for AT-guy, gives chance go to roofs and you are hard to kill with tank if you are close but high. Or zipline ride from roof or hill to enemy tank and then C4. :)

daamn I used to play a lot SF - with good team/squad it's really great

Oh i see I have to learn a lot next weeks :D

Im buying SF tomorrow just to play on the NRU-server

Im played only Ghost town and Warlord sometimes with randoms. And some Mass destruction with Nao and Art. Other maps are new, im SF-noob. :p

What I dont understand is, so many players have SF but they always play the old boring BF2 maps again and again instead of trying SF. SF is the same like BF2 but other maps and some more weapons...

I promoted in game that new SF-server to players yesterday, hopefully people finds it and we get players soon to make good games with full server.

well ild like to play with you guys, but never got the SF expansion so i guess im gonna stay stuck with normal BF2 XD

Does anyone know why I dont have the weapons on SF anymore which I have freed for BF with buying SF ??? I miss the bloody L96 for example....

Would be grateful for a proper explanation what I did wrong ?!

Bond you can use SF-unlocks only in regular BF2. You did nothing wrong and it's not bug.

I would like to play SF more, some members up for SF evenings from 9pm?

hi sek will prob stick with bf2 mostly .... getting worried no fly is turning into chaos and some banning needs to be done .

Users who are viewing this thread