Your Youtube Videos with your BF4 Gameplay

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
I finished my clip where I knife Lakaelo, Llamaontheloose, and other members of NRU lol :
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I didn't have footage with every player but in the end I made a dogtag count lol

cheers

Very nice vid! Really enjoyed it!

Poor Laka... :tbag:

• Love
Reactions: Ch8nge
lol sorry, we have to ban you. you knife KD is over 2.0 ( you knifed me 3 times lol )
very nice video. just atm you knifed we first in the video. i heard something like a knife anymation and than turned around and only see someone laying behind me lol was thinking wtf someone saved me for get knifed lol

• Haha
Reactions: CapHunterx
lol sorry, we have to ban you. you knife KD is over 2.0 ( you knifed me 3 times lol )
very nice video. just atm you knifed we first in the video. i heard something like a knife anymation and than turned around and only see someone laying behind me lol was thinking wtf someone saved me for get knifed lol
Ban my knife, don't ban me, he's the one doing all the naughty things!!! Lol

Hahaha yes I had a moment of shock for 2 seconds when I saw your name, and I stopped moving :ROFLMAO: but it was 2 seconds too late lol

• Love
Reactions: lakaelo
Before you've been able to knife lakaelo, the pushed the arrow through his throat :D
I was so happy to not see my name in the video. And then there has been one more row at the end ... :D
But at least I knifed you once too :p
61Ch8nge1

Before you've been able to knife lakaelo, the pushed the arrow through his throat :D
I was so happy to not see my name in the video. And then there has been one more row at the end ... :D
But at least I knifed you once too :p
61Ch8nge1
Yeah the knifing animations are very cool 😁!
And for the names I saved the best for the end lolll suprise effect!!
Hahaha yes 1-1, don't worry it won't stay like that for long... Pass auf 🤣😉😉

Reactions: We4re0ne
@Ch8nge my dear, don't forget that our little match is currently just 3:2 for you. And since you make videos like that.. I will raise my effort to hunt you down

I know this is technically not BF4 gameplay, but it is good to see Cap can also suck at a game :D

Sorry @Ch8nge :tbag:

That's not fair because you drank coffee all day and ate so much sugar with the cakes lol !!! That's doping !! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I was extremely suprised by that shot lol

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo
I just can't stop thinking about my face in that video. To be honest... It pissed me off so much :D no matter you tried to balance it by your fails. :D
You Will Not Cry Full Metal Jacket GIF

3 - 2 , for now.... ;) ;) :ROFLMAO:

That's not fair because you drank coffee all day and ate so much sugar with the cakes lol !!! That's doping !! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I was extremely suprised by that shot lol
Sugar rush and kaffeine is the best hack! :LOL:

• Haha

How to knife StrrawberryA.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: man that is so cool. Im dead :ROFLMAO: 6-4 got well karma'd for what I tried to do.
Fkin minimap :D

• Haha

Users who are viewing this thread