Your Youtube Videos with your BF4 Gameplay

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
What video editors do you guys use or recommend? I've been using Videopad Video Editor but my subscription ended and have been trying different "free" ones. The "free" editors seem to suck because they have limitations etc. For example the last video was made with lightworks but it only outputs 720p video....

What video editors do you guys use or recommend? I've been using Videopad Video Editor but my subscription ended and have been trying different "free" ones. The "free" editors seem to suck because they have limitations etc. For example the last video was made with lightworks but it only outputs 720p video....
I use photoshop but thats nowhere near to "free" xD i got a full Adobe pack from my school as im graphic design student for just 20$ for a year tho

Reactions: blugi21
I have Sony Vegas. Its not free and quite expensive normally, but every now and then it goes on sale On Humble Bundle for like 25 bucks for a permanent license :D

Reactions: blugi21
I have Sony Vegas. Its not free and quite expensive normally, but every now and then it goes on sale On Humble Bundle for like 25 bucks for a permanent license :D
Oh yea i have seen the video editor sales there but havent bought anything yet. Maybe i should wait and see if there is going to be a decent sale again soon. :)

Is the Sony Vegas good?

Oh yea i have seen the video editor sales there but havent bought anything yet. Maybe i should wait and see if there is going to be a decent sale again soon. :)

Is the Sony Vegas good?
Sooo good, been using it since, like, forever!
However I didn't buy it, so don't count my opinion in if you want to evaluate quality/price

I got @Ch8nge ! (thanks EA xD )
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hahahaha this is an outrage I strategically ran through enemy lines, predicted your position, jumped around you and yet you SNATCHED my dogtags 🤣🤣🤣

Someone please, teach @Skybreeder how to fly

And a small kill against @The_Hellr1der and @KikorooIND :tbag:

uhh tasty

Reactions: Ch8nge
Last weeks funtage is ready! From now on i'm gonna publish my videos open for all so you are welcome to check my channel. ^^

First clip is for @Its_Iceteeaa to show that i didnt lie in the chat. 😁

Users who are viewing this thread