Your Youtube Videos with your BF4 Gameplay

blugi21

Not the sharpest pencil but still leaves a mark.
NRU Member
17 Jan 2021
Rauma, Finland
What video editors do you guys use or recommend? I've been using Videopad Video Editor but my subscription ended and have been trying different "free" ones. The "free" editors seem to suck because they have limitations etc. For example the last video was made with lightworks but it only outputs 720p video....

michjan2

Every weapon is worth using
Friend of the NRU
16 Jun 2021
Warszawa, Poland
What video editors do you guys use or recommend? I've been using Videopad Video Editor but my subscription ended and have been trying different "free" ones. The "free" editors seem to suck because they have limitations etc. For example the last video was made with lightworks but it only outputs 720p video....
I use photoshop but thats nowhere near to "free" xD i got a full Adobe pack from my school as im graphic design student for just 20$ for a year tho

Reactions: blugi21

ItsDABAUZZ

Did somebody say TV Missile?
NRU Member
27 Jul 2020
The Netherlands
I have Sony Vegas. Its not free and quite expensive normally, but every now and then it goes on sale On Humble Bundle for like 25 bucks for a permanent license :D

Reactions: blugi21

blugi21

Not the sharpest pencil but still leaves a mark.
NRU Member
17 Jan 2021
Rauma, Finland
I have Sony Vegas. Its not free and quite expensive normally, but every now and then it goes on sale On Humble Bundle for like 25 bucks for a permanent license :D
Oh yea i have seen the video editor sales there but havent bought anything yet. Maybe i should wait and see if there is going to be a decent sale again soon. :)

Is the Sony Vegas good?

Ch8nge

Selling NRU dogtags for beer crates
NRU Member
10 Jun 2021
Alsace, France
Oh yea i have seen the video editor sales there but havent bought anything yet. Maybe i should wait and see if there is going to be a decent sale again soon. :)

Is the Sony Vegas good?
Sooo good, been using it since, like, forever!
However I didn't buy it, so don't count my opinion in if you want to evaluate quality/price