what do you look like ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
I always wear the rainbow thong for special time with Jim.
As for that picture above, i've had some cold lovers in the past but this takes the biscuit.

but they never stay on long lad,more of these so called matcho men should get more in touch with the feminine side

I've been told by my m8s that i am not allowed to take my thongs on holiday with me. Yeah like thats gonna happen.
I have a cunning plan for 1st day on the beach, i'm gonna play along that i aint took my thongs and wear a pair of shorts with my thong on underneath. Also going to Croatia with me is a Mathesons smoked sausage. Once i have positioned this sausage correctly in my thong i will whip off my shorts and expose my thong and sausage :)

dont lie spoony that new article above gave u an idea :p

He must have been really rough with that snowman, as he's totally destroyed it. Also having sex with a snowman technically makes him gay.

You know the difference between snow men and snow women dont you ? ? ?

SNOWBALLS ! :p

WOOP WOOP back of the net

Ah, the old ones are the best.

Hows you Mini? All good i hope. Guess who i've got a gig with in 2 weeks time.

bez !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

and bez is telling his mates "guess what fanny i have a gig with" lmao just saying lad just saying

NO WAY !!!!

BEZ and SPOONY ! ! Thats like two TITANS of SPAZZ there.. In fairness to bez though time has been fair to him, unlike Shaun Ryder who looks like hes never passed a Pie or Cake shop without popping in

Is this gig gonna be on SKY ? Like Idiot Abroad ? :) Spoony and Bez Gigging Tae Fuck ! Theres a Xmass No1 Boxset right there ;)

a spazz off of the highest order lol but just lmfao @ "gigging tea fuck"

although in his defence spoony realy did once dance a man out of town and hes never been seen since "well the fool thought he could out move the spoonster"

Bez may finally meet his match when it comes to dancing in 2 weeks time. One of my favourite Bez quotes has to be when he was appearing on celebrity big brother a few years ago. Upon meeting Bridget Neilsen, he says in a broad manc accent. "Awrite, i'm Bez, i'm a dancer with a group called the Happy Mondays" To which Bridget replies, "Oh good, maybe you can teach me the foxtrot, or the tango." Straight away Bez says to her, "Woah, i never said i was a good dancer" Pure TV gold.
I have been practising of late with my maracas and pulling my best ecky face, just so i don't let myself down when i meet him.
Pictures will follow.
Oh and you should know by now, no one out spazzes Spoony.

Last edited:
will anyone else create an album it would be good to see you all ................or maybe not lol.
mine is now done so if you have ever wondered about me its there.
if you like motorbikes defo have a look .
and yes i am fat and bald now. lol
its been a hard life :}

spend your time on teamspeak mr. fuckie all us regs in there have started adding pictures of ourselfes to the channel so people know how we look like :)

hi rune , i would love to . i often check home page to see who is on but alas, as i have said to others, my pc is next to kids bedrooms when i play so i would wake them up talking and I can only join it when my wife is away with the kids ...... which will hopefully be more often (i do miss the kids btw ).. it used to be every two weeks she would go and see her mom. we will speak soon hopefully , see you out there , rich

hi rune , i would love to . i often check home page to see who is on but alas, as i have said to others, my pc is next to kids bedrooms when i play so i would wake them up talking and I can only join it when my wife is away with the kids ...... which will hopefully be more often (i do miss the kids btw ).. it used to be every two weeks she would go and see her mom. we will speak soon hopefully , see you out there , rich

10-4 mate cyou in the field ;-)

thanks Geno........and Laka the summer is still in frontline,we must be patience

Users who are viewing this thread