what do you look like ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
fucoffhackers

fucoffhackers

4 Aug 2012
will anyone else create an album it would be good to see you all ................or maybe not lol.
mine is now done so if you have ever wondered about me its there.
if you like motorbikes defo have a look .
and yes i am fat and bald now. lol
its been a hard life :}

no medic if you ever get that old :} it means excess testosterone , very manly :}

hi lakaelo , nothing wrong with being fat , you just cant wipe your arse properly lol lol ..... no really my bottom is spotlessly clean :}

i really would like to know what you guys n gals look like . so i dont have to wear a red rose in my lapel when we have the NRU and friends piss up in amsterdam :}

Cool pics Rich. It's nice to know better things and see pics of members/regular players. :)

Don't worry guys losing hair is not so bad thing, then you have Jason Statham tough guy -look. :) Im just 24 but fat and bald lol. :D :D

hi heik was hoping to find my boxing fight video because i know there was at least 2 but nothing on you tube . 22 yrs ago tho' . not much chance . not a bad pic though and that was in local paper :}
i was a star for nearly getting knocked out lol lol .

AW: what do you look like ?

i make a album soon with pics of Zoffi Cock too

get them on psycho :]
i remeber a pic of hairy man on sunbed with black dog lol think it was loeft or laka and think it was art in front of old car pick .
heik a good looking guy :}
and think riggs "dont give a fuck" kinda looked like a little monkey lol .
anyone i have forgotten :]

hi dark , can see you . jeepers you make me feel old :]

get them on psycho :]
i remeber a pic of hairy man on sunbed with black dog lol think it was loeft or laka and think it was art in front of old car pick .
heik a good looking guy :}
and think riggs "dont give a fuck" kinda looked like a little monkey lol .
anyone i have forgotten :]

Spoony on a skateboard thingy in a thong was pretty special or Jim in a mankini was it ? ! o_O

Users who are viewing this thread