what do you look like ?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
i hate the sun if it give more heat than 20 degrees.......if its more i stay inside,only mis the girls than but there are internet for..lol

i prefer if it was between 25 - 30 in the summer for a long time. winter is just a pain and spring is like holding back the summer. autumn is ok cos then the summer is already over.

Now I think you are all bored cos you talking about the damn weather. So I have upload a photo to my album so now you can get back to making abuse and not talking about weather .... sheeeeesh

hi watugi are you bf2 or bf3 player ... or maybe both ?
if bf2 , see you out there , rich.

WOW ! Teofild, what a beautifull place you live in , thanks for sharing it and happy that you appreciate it, regards, rich.

i think if u come to ts3 u can see me mr hackers lol also i have pics on here i think lol yes i fit the fat but not yet bald section :)

- - - Updated - - -

im on it pics already uploadedc here and on ts3

i will be back on ts soon as wifey goes away , but i might have to wear my toupe .. lol

Re: AW: what do you look like ?

btw im ginger downatirs 42 stone and have a sweaty crack mr hackers :)))0

I found one funny drunk pic from party after i got out of military service. Added it on my album, lol you can't watch it without laughing. :D

lol you guys ... loosing it off me head but growing on me fekkin back !! wtf lol .
i am dreading the next full moon :)

Here the same, one benefit bald are not affected by scary critters.......

Users who are viewing this thread