Violets App

• Thread starter ULTralViolet
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I think you've definitely scared her off now!

Hello Melanie,

Hi Melanie, I'm jack the cutest of the bunch here, wish you good luck at the NRU-CLAN.
Do not pack up here through all those smooth tardiness, most do not know better..........And if you can than play at BF2server because that is the most fun
and the most handsome guys

Regards Jack

wuuut :D you call the forces of DOOOOM handsome - oh well we might be handsome ;)

yes we are

Attachments

• goedkope-kaas.jpg
    goedkope-kaas.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 32
Hi Mel..... always the same, a girl shows up and all these cocks come's out of their caves. :)
regards SEK

lol :D :D :D Could not have put it any better myself! :D :D :D

Hi Mel..Welcome to NRU...I'm sure you will have no problem getting in :)
If I can survive this long here, you will have no problem!

hi jack ;) so your suppoed to be handsome huh, do you look like damon salvatore from the vampire diaries? if not then dont talk to me LOL im just kidding ;) no you havent scared me off, i wouldnt play on your servers if you did and when i have the cash im buying a purple nru hoodie o yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh pity it didnt have my name on it, i like the welsh apron too lmaoo. hey mari aha i know im suprised your stilll here will all these lot xD. Thanks art haha

sorry to hijack this thread but Mari we need to have an Operation Locker night like we used to with Close Quarters and Talah Market ala Bf3

sorry to hijack this thread but Mari we need to have an Operation Locker night like we used to with Close Quarters and Talah Market ala Bf3

pitty that servers are sooo expensive :D i would say make a locker only server :D id love it ^^

I Go on op locker servers only on bf4 xD Not got bf3 whats the difference? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread