Violets App

• Thread starter ULTralViolet
  • Start date
Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome UlatralViolet - Mel - I'm glad you have known these cocos a long time otherwise you would likely end up needing therapy lol

You know this is sooooo happening already .... lol

[video=youtube;7Ot1ZthmQ60]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ot1ZthmQ60[/video]

I start die lots more if i get some vbag and pussy on my face instead of hairy sweaty balls. :rolleyes:

Got my vote Mel. Adds to the diversity too which cannot ever be a bad thing. We seem to have a good range of ages and balancing the genders (though I suspect that may take a little longer) even if only slightly is a positive. What I like the NRU for is that I don't really know if anyone here is black, white, red, green, orange (from too much fake tan), male, female, gay, alien (sometimes you get the impression some can be transmitting from a different planet), or from any country - it doesn't matter. That is a fantastic achievement and if only the rest of the world was like that.
Post of the month!! :+1:

AW: Re: Violets App

Hey mel,nice to see ya here,best luck and i hope to see ya soon on the battlefield (2).
regards.chris :)

hi violet.

i think u dont have to ask to be a nru-member. i remember you from the time i started to play on the nru no-fly. you were always fair and i bet 90 % of our memebers will vote for u. and mari wouldnt feel so alone with those "noobs r cocks" :)

i would say give those nru tags and admin rights to miss henwood.

Last edited:
I dont think im alien (checks) im sometimes red, always green when im hungover never orange cos i hate fake tan, thinks its a ridiculous invention and just makes girls look more uglay xD On my days off i visit venus just for fun mind

- - - Updated - - -

lol bruce bf2 was fun my cd is broked though so i need to buy it again sigh also me and mari will keep u boys in check if you step out of place at any point you'll get a good ass whooping, oh....... maybe not cos there are some who might like that *shudders* :lee: <<<<<<<<<<

Hi Mel good look with your application but im sure it's already in the bag
by the looks of things, never have I seen so many men respond to an application so fast Just LMFAO

ah andy theve always been like this, i think they live in caves and have never seen a female before LOL, girl gamers are a rare species these days :ass:<<<<

havent played with her before so ill abstain but im certain that i will get to greet her the "proper" way sooner or later when she comes on BF2 :p XD ill make sure to perfume my nuts so they arent too terrible to deal with when i greet her :p XD

Hello Melanie,

Hi Melanie, I'm jack the cutest of the bunch here, wish you good luck at the NRU-CLAN.
Do not pack up here through all those smooth tardiness, most do not know better..........And if you can than play at BF2server because that is the most fun
and the most handsome guys

Regards Jack

Hello Melanie,

Hi Melanie, I'm jack the cutest of the bunch here, wish you good luck at the NRU-CLAN.
Do not pack up here through all those smooth tardiness, most do not know better..........And if you can than play at BF2server because that is the most fun

Regards Jack

wuuut :D you call the forces of DOOOOM handsome - oh well we might be handsome ;)

Hello Melanie,

Regards Jack

he is possible a handsome guy but beside that he is a dutch. so he lives in a caravan and smells like cheese all the time. :caravan:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread