Todays View

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Fianlly got into the kitchen to get a coffee. Couldn't stop the LED lights flickering and too dark without. One caramel latte please.

View attachment 10051

View attachment 10052
Our beloved @glenwilson is safed, h
excited homer simpson GIF

But if no one saw it fall, did it really fall? Maybe the passenger in the Ka opened their door and hit the tree and then it fell over? Maybe Superdog had a pee up it and its superpee had that effect on the tree? Maybe as it is in the NL it isn't a tree and just weed?

Nearly finished my small americano. Mayneed another (bigger, much bigger) one. 🤪

DDC93EDB 1D00 4D9A 9FA8 1EB9AC08BEE6

But if no one saw it fall, did it really fall? Maybe the passenger in the Ka opened their door and hit the tree and then it fell over? Maybe Superdog had a pee up it and its superpee had that effect on the tree? Maybe as it is in the NL it isn't a tree and just weed?

Nearly finished my small americano. Mayneed another (bigger, much bigger) one. 🤪
Is it the Terracotta Army on the cup? Nice!

Have been quite productive during lockdowns. Usually do a video of them because when the wife gets near them with a duster bit miraculously sem to fall of so there is a before and after evidence!! 😁

View attachment 10099
to see this video I had to download it, on the forum i only have the sound (nice collection btw)
but no problem with the last one you posted

Reactions: dcyper

Users who are viewing this thread