Todays View

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Am I right that the bottom picture is meant to be Bernie Sanders and the bumps are mittens? ๐Ÿ˜

Some interesting and different pictures over the last few days.

• Haha
Reactions: We4re0ne
I think we should lock this thread as people posting pictures of paces I have been and love (like Brugge) is really depressing. ๐Ÿ˜

"Depressing" definition: I really miss not being able to travel and visit these places. Seeing these places in photos brings back a lot of great memories but hope that in the not too distant future will be able to visit again. The pictures in here really does brighten up the day. ๐Ÿ˜Š

My view today is mostly grey - grey mist with grey clouds.

Took over my daughterโ€™s moped last summer and itโ€™s surprisingly fun to drive. 50 km/h is quite enough and safe, wouldnโ€™t dare to have a faster bike ๐Ÿ˜ฌ. Only caveat: โ€you should not be seen by my friends riding that moped!โ€ says my daughter๐Ÿ˜

10E5C2A0 3F90 4438 8B63 288E7958D404

I did miss this one... damn....

According to the latest news, they narrowed down the zone and people are actively searching for the remains. (Can I use remains here or is that only used for dead bodies - I dont think there were casualties)

I did miss this one... damn....

According to the latest news, they narrowed down the zone and people are actively searching for the remains. (Can I use remains here or is that only used for dead bodies - I dont think there were casualties)

Fun fact I have a small collection of micro meteorites. There pretty easy to find. You just need a ladder to get on your roof. Clear out your raincatcher. There lots of little small round rocks (use a microscope or big magnifying lens to find them) who knew roofs are good at catching micro meteorites

Fun fact I have a small collection of micro meteorites. There pretty easy to find. You just need a ladder to get on your roof. Clear out your raincatcher. There lots of little small round rocks (use a microscope or big magnifying lens to find them) who knew roofs are good at catching micro meteorites
I ll keep this in mind while cleaning up in spring.

Remains is fine. Knew what you meant and we don't do language and gramma check - we would need full time staff to do that! ๐Ÿ˜

We are at that point where we cannot do anything in the garden, too cold and the ground is too hard to dig. Cannot get any materials to build troughs. No DIY stuff to do indoors. Cannot paint models in the garage* as it is too cold in there (but perfect for beer). Working my way through the matchstick kit slowly. Icy conditions don't make it easy to go out anyway - our postman broke his ankle the other day when he slipped on some black ice. We (neighbours) got him blankets, hot water bottle (and offered tea, coffee and brandy) whilst the ambulance was on the way.

* Does anyone use their garage for a car nowadays? Last time I did it was for the GTi and could only just get out. Since then only the Ka would have fitted in and still be able to get out by using the doors.

06C8DCD2 F66D 4D05 92AC 2460BCF754AA

Reactions: General_Misery
We converted our garage 10 years ago as it was rarely used for a car, it had become a junk yard more or less ๐Ÿ˜”. It became our new utility room and also had room for a 2nd shower. No regrets ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜€.

Last edited:
Pic: Part of matchstick kit.

Garage on our house is built in (we got it at 0km ๐Ÿ˜Š) and have to go through it to get to the garden as we don't have a back door (really stupid design). Many similar houses have converted it into another room but though more space would be nice that wouldn't really be worth the space as I could do with a mancave and the Mrs wants a library for her thousands of books.

Users who are viewing this thread