Todays View

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Last few days we have been warned that there will be loads of snow. Last night there was a small dusting that has now gone. Temp is about 2° but feels more like -10°. My father-in-law used to work on a pig farm and his were always spotless.

That was taken in November 1980 so I doubt if they were winter tyres. I think the first few stages were tarmac. Hannu Mikkola's car - he was 2nd. Toivonen won.

As usual I'm my weekend I stay over at my girlfriend place, and since I'm an insomniac I stay awake when she's at sleep. I usually do this in the garage which i claimed and made me self a mancave so I can enjoy my sleepless night while having the freedom in my little mancave
IMG20210207070602
Got me self a heat lamp and a petroleum heater. So even when it's snowing loaded outside I have my little place so I can get tired over the night.

IMG20210207070235
Seeing this and it getting brighter slowly mala ma comfortable to get tired since I normally can't sleep until the sun starts to light up the sky.

So a night of thinking, working on my Heli guide for this form, I finally stop thinking about life and working on random stuf. And it's time to go to bed for a couple hours.

Goodnight all :)

Sorry for my random story.
Greeting, the chat spammer.

Users who are viewing this thread