Todays View

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
So, something completely different - ugly buildings and these two sadly from my home town.
The first won the infamous architect prize of being the ugliest building in Sweden in 2017.
The second one is not a STASI-like building from 1963 but a new building from 2020 (!).

C48551D0 AA16 4EF7 8E2F 85FBABA69EDE 478501AA DE21 4F2F A7F3 B5467CFE932C

So, something completely different - ugly buildings and these two sadly from my home town.
The first won the infamous architect prize of being the ugliest building in Sweden in 2017.
The second one is not a STASI-like building from 1963 but a new building from 2020 (!).

View attachment 9023View attachment 9024
The second one seems like the textures are glitches haha

View attachment 9023View attachment 9024
really looks like this old "Bauhaus" style. but in 2020...who is building this? lol

View attachment 9023... my city is also suffering with this kind of "glass-concrete-cube" architecture. Well, Im actually "ok" (at least trying to be)with it., since it is not built in ( or near) the historical city center. Anyway.. it is the most used style for new buildings here.. I'm thinking about the architects themselves. Is this what they studied for? Is it the best they can? Or its us not understanding the style. I hate it.

Users who are viewing this thread