Todays View

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
may i suggest to drive it in battlefield?
probably a bit more action, then to glue around ^^

like this guy found on google for....^^

Attachments

• DLRmgjIX0AAmBDo.jpg
    DLRmgjIX0AAmBDo.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: glenwilson
I had planned to print off some NRU decals for it but my printer has died 😥. I am pretty sure that some of the figures I have done are already stockpiling C4 to send it to vehicle Battlefield heaven.

Anyone got recommendations for an inexpensive scanner/printer?

I think it is cruel to make us old folk laugh so much. We are frail and delicate and may break something or injure ourselves!!

Definitely in the mood for a bit of self isolation today but have a physio appointment at the local health centre. I am sure all will be well. 😷🦙😷

Strange enough to post it, but real good musicians.....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Todays view of my car :
Some front bushings (bad for a long time)
Steering rack is junk
Brakes are leaking
And got a puncture un the freaking tire :(
Tomorrow repairing my own sht, no more driving :D

• Sad
Reactions: glenwilson
The boredom factor was quite high today. Not even in official lockdown and was getting desperate. The What? No need to shout factor was quite high. Amazon search for pillows that didn’t give off breathable fibres wasn’t successful. Search for untraceable poisons ongoing. 😐

B7C4BE20 FF0C 49DA 94DB 2652A1D8D979

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo
Trying to make sure my mum has enough things for when we go back home. Her neighbours are all proving to be helpful but we are trying to get essentials in stock so that when hopefully the food/ supplies madness dies down she can then get out to top things up. So on our quick trip out I saw an underground train and a bus! 😁 My life is so special. 🤣

FB0F077B 7C15 4437 BDF3 C47EF2C0B20B BE7D4592 ACA8 4B02 8629 2A6FF391226D

Its been a while but that looks like that pedestrian area down lampton from central station I used it as a shortcut with my ambulance and there was always a bus just there blocking the way. As for that tube I recognize that bush, I just cant place it :LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
Yep, train is just about to stop at Hounslow Central and the bus is just by the high street. Because of the one-ways it is a lot different to when I lived there.

So, Saturday mornings here at my mums usually means having an aircraft fly over about every 30 seconds. When you look at Heathrow there is usually so much activity that you have to zoom in all the way to see individual flights. Below was snapped at 09:50!

9FA0DA4D A3AB 49F0 831F 45E504B4D4F6

Users who are viewing this thread