Todays View

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Our banana tree was really suffering from lack of light. And banana is not a euphemism for anything else. 😁

Will be really glad to have a day or two without rain or snow. It isn’t even proper snow just the slushy stuff. It has also been so dark at times we have had to have the lights on in the house!

Snow and more snow today!! So did a bit of painting and played some quick BF3 rounds.

Mrs found the model in a charity shop for £2.50 (normal price about £18) and the box had been opened but everything inside was untouched. Model is nearly finished but need to do some extra painting bits as the real aircraft has a few bits in different colours to what the model’s instructions say. Pretty pleased with the result.

Not played BF3 for ages and was surprised as to how slow it felt. There was a lot of instant kills that felt a bit iffy. Some of the DLC maps were quite nice especially the urban ones.

Attachments

• D76078EE-16A2-4B09-9232-AF0AD66346F4.jpeg
    D76078EE-16A2-4B09-9232-AF0AD66346F4.jpeg
    53 KB · Views: 7
  • 7CE292ED-09E2-4BD0-B385-7499DB6F9A89.jpeg
    7CE292ED-09E2-4BD0-B385-7499DB6F9A89.jpeg
    30.5 KB · Views: 7
So wife says not doing anything for Valentines day are we. We agreed not to do anything. I will get some flowers she likes tomorrow ( must be the Scottish blood in me). So this morning she says, “Happy Valentines Day” and gives me this!! 💓

FEA0F0E5 1AC8 4C6A 9F72 01D43AAE8A21

Reactions: Teofild and lakaelo
In Battlevield V you actualy can drive it, on new jungle maps, cool to swim around with it...

Same here, agreement, but I fkn blamed her this time with a present ;-]

a comment to other blood, only german but funny:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

• Haha
Reactions: We4re0ne
Horseradish (homegrown) vodka in production. The horseradish is weapon grade. Eyes were stinging and everything it touches still smells of the stuff!

Attachments

• 4D66ABAB-012D-48C3-9EDA-8FE6A2FDA04A.jpeg
    4D66ABAB-012D-48C3-9EDA-8FE6A2FDA04A.jpeg
    99.8 KB · Views: 6
It makes for a mean bloody mary. 24hours after I shredded the stuff the food processor, metal dishes etc still smell of the stuff. This would give wasabi a run for its money. We planted this a few years ago and previously only got a few useless strings but this time it was about a metre long. Need to get more vodka to infuse. Have also made horseradish sauce. On a 1 to 10 scale the needle is embedded in the red zone!!

Because of EA being down I was forced to go back to sniffing some glue! Only done the road wheels so far - the top of the hull is just placed on as there the interior to do yet. After some shopping this morning where I could quite happily have gone postal because of all the other annoying people also shopping thought some BF therapy would have been good. Not to plan. So after getting ready 180 individual track pieces and sanding them, then painting the 180 ‘rubber’ pads that have to go on the tracks I thought I would build some track lengths. About as therapeutic as the mornings shopping! Don’t mind a challenge but that was really hard to get them aligned and glued. Did about 20 pieces and wondered if I could get metal ones which would be easier!

None available for this kit. 😩 Then wondered if the tracks and running gear were used on anything else. After a bit of a search these are based on Bradley M2 Infantry Fighting Vehicle. They both use the same tracks. 😀 Can you get tracks for the Bradley? Yep. Set ordered. The ones I used on the King Tiger look really good and these should too and they are much easier to make.

E4B0AB9F 464A 4E38 A267 C1A4C460EEB6

Reactions: We4re0ne
With the weather mainly being snow or rain it has been hard to feel motivated to do much. Been doing some shelves in the garage which had been meaning to do for ages and also some bits on the AAVP-7A1 kit. Quite pleased with this section of the interior is looking. The only thing that I should have done was spray painted everything green and if it was another colour paint over the green!

64CAC6AD C538 42E2 B0C3 53378E178C73

period of fasting (not fisting) has begun ;-(
someone else doing same ?

it´s not that religious thing for me, just wanna see if shiffering begins while beeing sober for 2 months :-]
weight loose without coca cola e.g. could be a nice side effect...

to eat less meat maybee, but no meat is not an option for me.

How do you think about that?

Users who are viewing this thread