Todays View

glenwilson

NRU Heed
不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不

We have snow. So pictures of blue sky and beer is welcome. Can you get the armbands in different sizes as the bears are in sizes from 1.5cm to 70cm? Asking for a friend.

glenwilson

NRU Heed
Wish he was a cartoon character. Dry fit of GT500 engine bay. Adding a few cable details. Still quite a few bits to add yet but wanted to see where things were. Been trying to find decent engine bay pics to work from but not many good ones to help.

9B4037F4-A504-4BD6-A894-C251C7B55AA8.jpegCA54C95F-DB4A-4754-99C0-0A0DC7541E51.jpeg

glenwilson

NRU Heed
So after about 10 coats of yellow I got to the point where it wasnt going to get any better. Depite a couple of layers of primer too the red was still showing through. Thought about painting the stripes on but gave the supplied decals a go. They Dont look to bad as they are thick enough to stop the yellow showing through. Having left the gloss coat to cure it was the polished using a glass polishing compound. Pleased with the result.

DAF126E9-72F7-4F02-A6DB-BFFA2EAAE154.jpeg

Reactions: edgarsmelderis12

glenwilson

NRU Heed
Todays view will be mostly a box of tissues as I have a bit of a cold. What is really pissing me off is that I have this sneeze brewing. It has been there for about 2 hours and wont go away and wont actually trigger the sneeze.

glenwilson

NRU Heed
Declaring this one finished. Happy with the end result and learned a lot from the build especially about painting. The most annoying things are that some bits just keep falling off. The wheels are held on with a pin and pushed into place. That needs to be a tight fit to retain them but that means a bit of effort is needed to push them in. The suspension parts dont seem strong enough to support that and start moving. There is a surprising amount of detail that you end up not seeing but still fun to do.

Recent kits have been by Revell. The King Tiger, Mosquito, and Spitfire were fine. Some awkward bits but went together well. The Mustang seems to have parts that are just too delicate though to scale. The DH Twin Otter kit is another example. The supports for the floats were incapable of supporting the fuselage and I had to resort to copper tubing.

Attachments

IceDiverTom

NRU Member
Website
www.btfz.de
omg^^
thinking about to order this book: How to Live with a Huge Penis: Advice, Meditations, and Wisdom for Men Who Have Too Much (Englisch) Taschenbuch 1. Februar 2009

Attachments

Last edited:

IceDiverTom

NRU Member
Website
www.btfz.de
Just found that book funny and wanted to share it with you cocks :-]

But maybe you can give me a hint:
How not to use a shoe spoon, ladies in the past looked a bit irritated ^^

Attachments