Todays View

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

We have snow. So pictures of blue sky and beer is welcome. Can you get the armbands in different sizes as the bears are in sizes from 1.5cm to 70cm? Asking for a friend.

Wish he was a cartoon character. Dry fit of GT500 engine bay. Adding a few cable details. Still quite a few bits to add yet but wanted to see where things were. Been trying to find decent engine bay pics to work from but not many good ones to help.

9B4037F4 A504 4BD6 A894 C251C7B55AA8 CA54C95F DB4A 4754 99C0 0A0DC7541E51

So after about 10 coats of yellow I got to the point where it wasn’t going to get any better. Depite a couple of layers of primer too the red was still showing through. Thought about painting the stripes on but gave the supplied decals a go. They Don’t look to bad as they are thick enough to stop the yellow showing through. Having left the gloss coat to cure it was the polished using a glass polishing compound. Pleased with the result.

DAF126E9 72F7 4F02 A6DB BFFA2EAAE154

Reactions: edgarsmelderis12
Todays view will be mostly a box of tissues as I have a bit of a cold. What is really pissing me off is that I have this sneeze brewing. It has been there for about 2 hours and won’t go away and won’t actually trigger the sneeze.

Try this:

tampon-schottland.jpg

It was a runny nose! :LOL: The sneeze eventually appeared and the Police helicopter was flying around - sure it was a coincidence. :)

Declaring this one finished. Happy with the end result and learned a lot from the build especially about painting. The most annoying things are that some bits just keep falling off. The wheels are held on with a pin and pushed into place. That needs to be a tight fit to retain them but that means a bit of effort is needed to push them in. The suspension parts don’t seem strong enough to support that and start moving. There is a surprising amount of detail that you end up not seeing but still fun to do.

Recent kits have been by Revell. The King Tiger, Mosquito, and Spitfire were fine. Some awkward bits but went together well. The Mustang seems to have parts that are just too delicate though to scale. The DH Twin Otter kit is another example. The supports for the floats were incapable of supporting the fuselage and I had to resort to copper tubing.

Attachments

• CDB31EC8-C0E7-4F1E-A0B8-1BCA13A5E40E.jpeg
    CDB31EC8-C0E7-4F1E-A0B8-1BCA13A5E40E.jpeg
    92.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 9AA86168-FAFC-4151-93A9-FF5E61D9D38A.jpeg
    9AA86168-FAFC-4151-93A9-FF5E61D9D38A.jpeg
    77.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 4FDD333A-0BF9-4E89-9C93-36784B05E8E5.jpeg
    4FDD333A-0BF9-4E89-9C93-36784B05E8E5.jpeg
    99.2 KB · Views: 4
omg^^
thinking about to order this book: How to Live with a Huge Penis: Advice, Meditations, and Wisdom for Men Who Have Too Much (Englisch) Taschenbuch – 1. Februar 2009

Attachments

• omg.PNG
    omg.PNG
    31 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Just curious. What is defined as huge? Something the size of a Subway 12 inch is normal so how big is huge?

Just found that book funny and wanted to share it with you cocks :-]

But maybe you can give me a hint:
How not to use a shoe spoon, ladies in the past looked a bit irritated ^^

Attachments

• cat.jpg
    cat.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 2
Have installed some grow lights. It has been so dark up here that the house plants are dying. No no using them for anything else officer.

Users who are viewing this thread