Todays View

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
There are far too many beers to have a favourite. Favourite style though is IPA followed by porter and then saison. Any IPA that has citra hops will get a vote. Not a fan of lagers especially the Bud (US version) and the like - only because to me they don't have any real taste.

how did you two recognize each other? did each of you have a red rose with you? 🤷‍♂️ :oops: :ROFLMAO:
2 cocks will always find each other. :giggle:

rooster GIF

how did you two recognize each other? did each of you have a red rose with you? 🤷‍♂️ :oops: :ROFLMAO:
86395608 DD1B 454E A8E4 AEE921064E7C

We‘ve also seen each other on Discord before so we knew how the other person looks like. We could also simply have made tbag motions to each passing person but that probably would‘ve end up in someone beating us up lol

View attachment 13573

We‘ve also seen each other on Discord before so we knew how the other person looks like. We could also simply have made tbag motions to each passing person but that probably would‘ve end up in someone beating us up lol
I was seriously considering doing a small tbag if I wasn't completely sure if it was you 🤣

View attachment 13580

Going to my trial for not having performed enough tbags on the last month at the International Court of Justice today. Wish me luck haha

(I wanted to hold up a „DMRs are a warcrime“ sign but forgot to make one :( )
And how on earth did they let you go again :O, do I need to blame @ItsDABAUZZ for that one?

It would need to cope with 45 degree slopes for us to be able to use it and would probably get stolen when it was doing the front lawn! :D

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo

Users who are viewing this thread