Todays View

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
I hope thats a frozen gin grenade :p :)
One day... one day 😅
Season 3 Please GIF by The Simpsons

• Love
Reactions: Riot_co
Very foggy today and weather has been a bit meh this week so far. Been looking for places to go for a day out but many castles and similar locations are still closed. Most exciting thing was listening to a tawny owl nearby last night. Have heard barn owls before but that was the first tawny. So mainly glue and paint sniffing until weather improves later this week reaching a high of 20°C.

ED768DC1 DDD5 4143 A5A3 E5BE15F7E8FF

This was from yesterday B965F45C 98B8 4178 9951 D3B1B2014557

I really shouldn't be unsupervised with sharp objects. Probably should get a chainmail apron or not wear shorts.

Off to visit an historic house later so hopefully have a few pics of that.

• Wow
Reactions: General_Misery
Last day of work at my summer job (the pictures look like crap, the forum vertically compresses the images)

Snapchat 1616240563

20210827 003515

Worked in shifts as a machine operator on an 8 spindle lathe at a ball-bearing factory.
Brought good quality beer for my colleagues.. La Goudale 🍻 it comes from north of France! They loved it, very good beer 😉
7.2% on an empty stomach lol 😁 a second one and I wouldn't think straight lol

Last edited:
Last time we were over Auchan had loads of beers on offer including many of our fave French ones so we may have got a few! Then went to Carrefour as they tend to have a bette Belgian beer selection. Of course cheese and sausage from both. A few bottles of wine and some other stuff like Maille mayonnaise which we just cannot get over here and a "few" jars of mustard which again we cannot get what we like over here. Best bargain is coffee filters 100 for €1 - here they can be £1 for 40!

Best time we did was leave my Mum's house near Heathrow at 05:00 and be back by 13:30. Will now take much longer and have limits on what we can bring back. 😢

• Wow
Reactions: dcyper

Users who are viewing this thread