[Event] Special sunday on our server

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Saw quite a few nice comments and even one or two saying keep the server like that all the time. Though the Gunmaster variant was, almost universally, er, not greeted with enthusiasm. I made it past shields (eventually) only to be greeted by a weird noise. Eventually work out it was the massive sigh of relief that it ended! 🙂. Did enjoy quite a few rounds though.

Reactions: lakaelo
I hated it, the gunmaster with the shield. WTF is all that malaki, cant see shit out of that shield and kept getting "you lost a kill" followed by a knife in the back :LOL: every single time. I need a shield fitted with an RPG in front :ROFLMAO: and even then Im not too sure. The next map exactly the same so I went surfing ebay instead. Felt a bit guilty, for me to join someone got kicked and I was only there 10 or so minutes running around with that shield. 2 kills and 18 deaths thats helped my K/D loads :love:.

must say, i had fun too. not played gunmaster yesterday but the mode with the shild first is more like a joke mode. we can switch that back to a normal gunmaster and i think than it can be fun from time to time.
also saw that the server was doing fine after it startet and it was nearly full the hole time. i think the variety of maps and modes is perfect and i also guess we should try to get this running the hole time.

I was like Rizloid yesterday :D
My mouse broke so had to play with 2€ bluetooth shit that registers click after 2 seconds :D But maps and modes where perfect

Gunmaster remains the only mode where I have never won (conveniently ignoring the flying only modes) ever. Even in BF3. Highest was about 6th (along with everyone else).

Yes, the annoying twats who go around knifing forcing you back to the shield should be banned. And then banned again for even longer than infinity.

Another question :giggle: :giggle: . When you have the shield and kill with the knife, does that count as a shield kill ?

hey guys yesterday was really fun,i enjoyed the variety in modes and maps a lot. great work and thx. the TDM rounds felt a little short for my taste aside from that it was awesome. and i didnt missed shanghai at all:LOL:
sorry for bad english.

Reactions: lakaelo
Never worry about ‘bad English’ on here - just read any of Laka’s posts. 😬

It was nice playing some of the different modes again. Agree about TDM, with a full server 100 tickets feels like a starter before a main course. 400 or 800 might be better.

i know there is a option/plugin somewhere to switch TDM and CQ to different tickets. normaly you can´t do this because you setup the tickets while switching the ticket percentage. so 100% evrything is normal, changing to 200% doubles the tickets in ever mode.
will have a look

Sorry about an ignorant question but do we have "special Sunday" on all Sundays?

Eager to improve other players k/d soon ;)

Users who are viewing this thread