[Event] Special sunday on our server

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Noooooo. I was soooooooo hoping for nighttime Zavod, shield only gunmaster, 1000 ticket. Another dream denied. 😁

Fok the tickets lets make round time about 30 mins max ? More maps rotated when playing for hour or two and more fun ?

Going to be about 3+ weeks away from BF. Actually miss having a few rounds. Tried installing on my mums PC.

Me: Turns on PC
Me: 20 minutes later and you still haven’t properly started up
Me: Logs into EA (eventually)
Me: Clicked on download.
PC: Sigh, you may need to go buy some more coffee supplies, this could take a while.
Dice: 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 What the hell is that processor you are trying to use?
PC: wow, this is really hard work, do you want to check back in a few, er, days?

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo
gunmaster shields only 2400 tickets was only a joke. no one will play that. lol
No really, isnt One hour too long for a round ? If teams are balanced round ends by time not tickets.

still not get it... :unsure:
current round is 1200 tickets and the roundtime is going between 30 and 60 minutes. not really sooo long. i think the 1200 tickets is a good middleway, not soo long playtime and not too fast. rounds with 800 tickets ends up in 15 minutes sometime.... so will you have longer rounds or faster rounds?

Just last round we played and almost everybody was ready to FK enemy team the time went out, so round ended abot 160vs180 tickets. But it was a long and boring 60 min round... My point is : lets make 30 min rounds for a special sunday so in 2 hours playtime we can have 4 rounds/maps played.
Sorry Laka :) My language :)

I personally think that one round:One hour is too long and boring. But we must take a decission only when others agree not only my wish

Users who are viewing this thread