[Event] Special sunday on our server

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
One variant that looks possible is stinger and AA mines only and the only vehicles are helis. Just need a few Twitch/Yube celebs to join…

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo
hihi just activated it....and got a lot of moaning. you can´t deny all weapons except the pistol and knifes. everyone get killed for this because you can´t spawn or delete all the denied weapons from your loadout :D but honestly, i don´t see how it should work lol

I think there were several issues with this that I hold my hand up and admit the fault lies firmly with me laka! 😁

One problem was that when I tested it earlier in the week it was a case of activating the plug-in and it worked. Worked as in if you used the weapon you were killed and warned. On Sunday, after a few warnings that I was going to activate the plug-in I did. Then noticed all the settings were back to the default and none of the weapons set up so I had to go through all of them again. As far as I can see there isn’t a switch that you can use to to stop all primary weapons and so on.

Some resourceful players then found stuff like the dart thingy (funny how that appeared in my YouTube recommendations at that time) which didn’t help.

So my project for the week is that I will have a look at the settings again and see what we can do and report back. There is map related stuff too.

• Haha
Reactions: lakaelo
you guys gonna try again today? :D Just make the one allowed main weapon to be phantom bow. That does the trick

you guys gonna try again today? :D Just make the one allowed main weapon to be phantom bow. That does the trick
lol origin is still down so first this have to work again and then we can be glad you can play at all. this mode will need a bit more "setup" and you can not simply switch it on. because of that, it need some more pre work and i think we don´t have time for that today.

zombie mode is off again. everything is working so far but one issue is still there. zombie mode has only 32 slots instead of 64. but we are running the server with the bot to fill it up, help starting, and they are blocking the slots for normal player so they cant join. so we need to stop bots joining before we try zombie mode again.

Have enjoyed the current map rotation settings. Seeing some of the more obscure maps and modes appear is nice. One map appeared as TDM and I don’t think I had ever played that map as TDM before!! Some subtle variations like that above should add some spice to things without too much of a change.

Maybe next weekend we could have an only active missiles in honour of Witchies return? <evillaugh.wav> 😬

Users who are viewing this thread