[Event] Special sunday on our server

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
It will be a Sunday without me in this case, I hate boats (but I know that people can love these maps)
lets suggest something for a special sunday. open for all ( nearly lol )
nothing sooo extreme because the server need still some rest. :) how a about a "high ticket sunday" maybe with 2400 or 3400 tickets so good for some new killrecords or archievments?

it's still only my opinion but personally when a round lasts more than 30/40 minutes I find that the round starts to be long
and to avoid that people think I'm only criticizing I'm going to propose some hardcore, last time it was january 24th

propose some hardcore, last time it was january 24th
i can´t even remember i had time hardcore. :pbut thats maybe related to my age :unsure: :oops:

it's still only my opinion but personally when a round lasts more than 30/40 minutes I find that the round starts to be long
and to avoid that people think I'm only criticizing I'm going to propose some hardcore, last time it was january 24th
i am fine with every suggestion because its hard to find something "new" but also always open for hardcore, because this is always successfull. so its would also be a good sunday for the server. so a hardcore sunday again?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread