[Event] Special sunday on our server

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
It seems to be hard finding something special, zombie mode is hard and most of the time doesn't really work. Hardcore I find annoying and classical is good for me but we done that alot.

So the only thing is mixed mode.

Or using tweaking word multipliers and see what happens. Like health or bullet DMG.

Not sure if it's possible but I would love to see 200% health or 50% damage

There are quite a lot of possibilities, it’s only hard to find something everyone agrees on. You can see that by how much the proposals are downvoted. I really enjoyed Pistol/Bow/Knife only. Infantry only without vehicles would also be fun. It’s one day a a week and spicing things up is fun.

It seems to be hard finding something special, zombie mode is hard and most of the time doesn't really work. Hardcore I find annoying and classical is good for me but we done that alot.

"Problem" is that we already have a special mixed modes every week since a while now (with the wild wednesday) so now having it twice a week and regularly, it will be without me, I don't think it's a good idea. Don't take me wrong, I can take some pleasure to play such an event as it permits to vary a bit the general gameplay and map's approach. But if we set such an event too much (so twice a week), I will be bored of playing BF4 way faster and will go somewhere else.

We will lose all our bow players then :LOL:

There are quite a lot of possibilities, it’s only hard to find something everyone agrees on. You can see that by how much the proposals are downvoted. I really enjoyed Pistol/Bow/Knife only. Infantry only without vehicles would also be fun. It’s one day a a week and spicing things up is fun.

Yes, definitely, but on the other hand we don't have to forget that organizing such events are costing a lot to the server population. Last time we made the pistol event, the server has been low populated for about a whole week after that, server was very often empty. It was sad to play and not easy to populate. We have to keep this in mind when we want to setup some events: something fun, but not changing the gameplay too much. Because for such ideas like weapons restrictions and zombie mode, we can only make them rarely as like I just said, even if it's very fun, it's costing a lot to the server.

Reactions: leandre0310
Yes, definitely, but on the other hand we don't have to forget that organizing such events are costing a lot to the server population. Last time we made the pistol event, the server has been low populated for about a whole week after that, server was very often empty, it was sad and not easy to populate. We have to keep this in mind when we want to setup some events: something fun, but not changing the gameplay too much. Because for such big events like with weapons restrictions and zombie mode we can only make it rarely because like I just said, even if it's very fun, it's costing a lot to the server.

Hmmm, guess I never thought about it that way. But of course you’re right. So the best option would be to introduce a small twist and only change it to something completely different once in a few weeks?

Reactions: lakaelo
Hmmm, guess I never thought about it that way. But of course you’re right. So the best option would be to introduce a small twist and only change it to something completely different once in a few weeks?
Exactly (y) Little events with small changes can be done regularly without any problem most of the time, but for the other "big changes" that requires lots of modifications in the settings, the server then needs a lot of time to rest (we are talking in days). It's a whole little organization, switching between little and big events smartly.

What if everytime player spawns in game he gets randomised loadout and cant change it by himself?

Just a joke off course :LOL:

Or using tweaking word multipliers and see what happens. Like health or bullet DMG.

this only works in unranked mode because you can only change the health or the damage to a certain level in ranked mode.
yes, thats why "the heeds" deciding at the end what we will setup because when only "the player" would do that we would everyday change something because one wants that and the other wants this´, but at the end we have to look how many changing or events the server can handle without going down in population.

or we do only vehicle maps xD or maby just china rising and all modes or other dlc only and all modes

hardcore with minimap and 3rd person but 60% healts and no auto repair @leandre it is hardcore ^^

Reactions: Akhara

Users who are viewing this thread