[Event] Special sunday on our server

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
we could manage to try it with a Special sunday with pistol/knife and maybe some other things like bow. but only for next sunday because we have to test it over the week.
that is like the thing what i said .. and there all say no because of the loadout thing but for pistols and bow is that ok? :/

that is like the thing what i said .. and there all say no because of the loadout thing but for pistols and bow is that ok? :/
yes, i will not try to use the loadout enforce because, while using the enforcer, every user will be forced to change the whole weapon loadout and only set up weapons which are alowed. for me this would be a reason to not join or just leave again any server and just say "fuck off" lol

the tool here, is just punishing when someone using the wrong weapon. so you can stay with all the other setup as long as you not use it . thats the difference.

Reactions: dcyper
yes, i will not try to use the loadout enforce because, while using the enforcer, every user will be forced to change the whole weapon loadout and only set up weapons which are alowed. for me this would be a reason to not join or just leave again any server and just say "fuck off" lol

the tool here, is just punishing when someone using the wrong weapon. so you can stay with all the other setup as long as you not use it . thats the difference.
would that also mean you get killled for using battlef pickups (like the mgl or snipers)?

the problem for that is that the ppl start forcing the wrong guns because they only get killed for it ^^

...was? sag mal auf deutsch :D the problem for that is that the ppl start forcing the wrong guns because they only get killed for it ^^
das problem ist das die leute (ppl) absichtlich die falschen waffen nehmen weil sie ja nur einen kill via admin tool bekommen und nicht mehr :D so hatte ich das verstanden

Reactions: lakaelo

Users who are viewing this thread