[Guide] Phantom bow program guide and discussion

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Late last night, empty server, Hammerhead map, followed the video all the way round and still found none.
Today same map decided to camp the flag where the boats are stuck in the ice (3 tags there near each other) kept getting killed, no tags.
Then moved inside by C and B to see if any tags showed up there, I must have been wearing that big red hat that says KILL ME on it and still not seen one tag. :banghead:
Mate play a round on a finaltand map with me and i will try to get u one of them im good in searching :)

The problem with this tags is easy. You really hat to put your nose on it, to see it.
Join on a Server for Dogtag search. ;)

Locations here: Phantom Dogtags
The locations in this post seem to be not complete. Here are far more listed:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The problem with this tags is easy. You really hat to put your nose on it, to see it.
Join on a Server for Dogtag search. ;)

Locations here: Phantom Dogtags
no need all dogtags we found, do we found in a running game on our server .. its very hard sometimes with that enemys but it is possible

Set myself a route all outside to cover 7 locations. On a snow bike start at A, orange lorry, gaz bottles inside A, other orange lorry, back on bike under viaduct/bridge to logs behind pylon
(thats where I found one) back on bike to F, front of boat, boxes on pier, bike to where attack chopper spawns and check inside by the wall, then on bike back to A and start again.
I must have done that for about 6 rounds, not laps but whole rounds. I know every marking and every bit of ice in all those locations now 🤪

I now have all 4 dogtags 🥳
Some of them guides on youtube are just so fucked up with wrong locations, especially Whiteout, only follow the ones that actually show the boxes (y)
Time taken to find them
Hammerhead 4 days
Hangar21 15mins
Karelia 3mins
Whiteout 10mins
I know you dont need all 4, but cant do any harm having them :happy:

I now have all 4 dogtags 🥳
Some of them guides on youtube are just so fucked up with wrong locations, especially Whiteout, only follow the ones that actually show the boxes (y)
Time taken to find them
Hammerhead 4 days
Hangar21 15mins
Karelia 3mins
Whiteout 10mins
I know you dont need all 4, but cant do any harm having them :happy:
Congrats Riz! 🥳

Did you complete all missions? Lets bring our dear Riz to the Phantom Room to unlock the last one!

Im pissed off with the shotgun ribbons, I got 5 in Pearl Market yesterday and still shows up as 00000 🖕:ROFLMAO:

Im pissed off with the shotgun ribbons, I got 5 in Pearl Market yesterday and still shows up as 00000 🖕:ROFLMAO:
lol yes remember this issue but as it was said I think you need to complete the previous parts :D

Users who are viewing this thread