[Guide] Phantom bow program guide and discussion

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
I could only get in sunday evening again. I will really need help for these four dogtags
Like usual : It will be a pleasure for me to help (especially my cockerino <3) :D

Keep in mind that to get in the elevator, you only need ONE of the four dog tags that you can find on these maps. (y)

• Love
Reactions: We4re0ne
Like usual : It will be a pleasure for me to help (especially my cockerino <3) :D

Keep in mind that to get in the elevator, you only need ONE of the four dog tags that you can find on these maps. (y)
How about we run the map and 4 fellas stand on the spawnpoints of the tags?

I think thats a good idea but it had to be for searching with no kill for all becasue as we saw today ppl come to the elevator room and kill us many times :/
and i should be just a half day maby 5 or 6 h max finding the tags is if u know the locations very easy.

maby we could make after the most or all ppl found the tags and get the bow, some bow round only on metro or locker :D

bumping this back up as lot of people playing seem to be interested in redoing this event. Also the DICE LA camo seemed to be interesting for folk.
Yeah i maed the DICE LA camo now with 2 acc but its very long ago but i would help if we make an

The dog tag map is good but not completely accurate. I have found a couple of the tags in locations not on the map. When playing those maps I always keep a look out for them and let people know where they are.

The dog tag map is good but not completely accurate. I have found a couple of the tags in locations not on the map. When playing those maps I always keep a look out for them and let people know where they are.
Thats true there not perfect but the most of the spots are good from that map :)
i need also 1 dog tag but i dont know wich one it is xD

You can check your dog tags here : (y)

You need two dog tags :

• LEFT : There are the premium left dog tags : Operation Witheout, Giants of Karelia, Hangar 21, Hammerhead, Phantom Agent dog tag (You need only one of these for the elevator)
  • RIGHT : And there are the right dog tags : Phantom Agent dog tag (black) or Phantom Program dog tag (with the skull) (You need only one of these for the elevator)

Last edited:
I've never found one, admittedly I never went looking for them apart from today on Hammerhead after watching a Y/T vid
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

where they seem to be everywhere, looked in six places mentioned and still found none o_O. Then decided to go look at the ice sculptures but changed my mind (too far to go):LOL::LOL::LOL:

Riz play one round with me on hammerhead and i will find you one :D
<3 like for rumble :D

Anyone tried planting a spawn beacon in the phantom bow room just to see what happens ?:unsure:

Anyone tried planting a spawn beacon in the phantom bow room just to see what happens ?:unsure:
u cant do anythink downthere no shooting i think even u cant change ur guns :D so its impossible to put a beacon

Reactions: CoquilletteUwU
here is a good vid for hangar 21 leandre and me was hunting them and we found 2 on hangar 21 tonight (this morning xD )youtube

Late last night, empty server, Hammerhead map, followed the video all the way round and still found none.
Today same map decided to camp the flag where the boats are stuck in the ice (3 tags there near each other) kept getting killed, no tags.
Then moved inside by C and B to see if any tags showed up there, I must have been wearing that big red hat that says KILL ME on it and still not seen one tag. :banghead:

Users who are viewing this thread