=nru= fun (fanny) party....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
AW: =nru= fun (fanny) party....

Ya Fannyyyyy :) 7-8 january sounds gooooood but.....

Dalian:eek:nly t-bag Three Six :)
Karkand:all Snipes Three Six :)
Jalalabad:all Knifes Three Six :)
and one (or more :) ) other maps You can choose how you want to die :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

PS:wheres the photo from the second funnight day ?????

Last edited:
Re: AW: =nru= fun (fanny) party....

Ya Fannyyyyy :) 7-8 january sounds gooooood but.....

Dalian:eek:nly t-bag Three Six :)
Karkand:all Snipes Three Six :)
Jalalabad:all Knifes Three Six :)
and one (or more :) ) other maps You can choose how you want to die :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

PS:wheres the photo from the second funnight day ?????

i follow this rule because i was not on the jet ,LOOOL :tbag:

very great moment of pleasure yesterday 09.11.2013 ,(in the night)........:D
i have taken even more fun after that threesix asked me to come on ts .... :+1::D .(i had the sound ,i heard you but i could not speak because my microphone is broken).
a very great moment of pleasure to hear you laughing and talking ....:D to hear you speak ,i made a lot of progress in English ,looool ....i still hear threesix say :_ no no noooo fucking nao .
loool an example of what i head yesterday on ts => ( ooh nooooo ,aaaaaah ,hihih hi mhuhahahahahahahaha ,:arg:,hahahaha ,FUCKIIIIIING ,FUCK ,aaah sHIIIIIT ,whuhahahaha yyyeah FUCKIIING ) passing you bestial enjoyment of our fortuna_friend ...( oooh yyyeah aaah aAAAH ooh hmmmm ) in its :tbag::tbag:..
thank you to all for this great moment of pleasure for fun_night .............:D .

ya all in good fun mr nao, wouldnt have missed that night ftw :-3 XD especially when i got to Tbag that swedish Sausage roll and that haggish muncher to mr spunks :p XD

lol heres two from sunday

- - - Updated - - -

and from friday

Attachments

• bf2-20131110-214810.jpg
    bf2-20131110-214810.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 21
  • bf2-20131110-214817.jpg
    bf2-20131110-214817.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 16
  • bf2-20131109-012553.jpg
    bf2-20131109-012553.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 15
  • bf2-20131109-012555a.jpg
    bf2-20131109-012555a.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 13
thanks 3 6 those are ingenious ;)

yeap was a fun night ;) best were the TK rounds on Blue Pearl :D was sort of a Deathmatch round

I had a lot of complains afterwards and my brother thought that i got nuts this night ;)
i mean somebody laughing the whole time for a whole night ;) seems a bit strange to me too xD

thank you Threesix ,suddenly this picture is very good for my class office computer very good memories good photo .....;):) DSC02620 .

AW: =nru= fun (fanny) party....

Fannyyyys the best on the second Picture is the granate near three six lolllll WHO HAS THROWN THE NADE ??? MR.STEFFOS :)

always poor steffos -.-

;) i was not doing any TK shit then only 10 secs before so

Users who are viewing this thread