=nru= fun (fanny) party....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Set it ranked without password (more fun) and put a big fun night no rules in the loading intro...

very great moment of pleasure yesterday 09.11.2013 ,(in the night)........:D
i have taken even more fun after that threesix asked me to come on ts .... :+1::D .(i had the sound ,i heard you but i could not speak because my microphone is broken).
a very great moment of pleasure to hear you laughing and talking ....:D to hear you speak ,i made a lot of progress in English ,looool ....i still hear threesix say :_ no no noooo fucking nao .
loool an example of what i head yesterday on ts => ( ooh nooooo ,aaaaaah ,hihih hi mhuhahahahahahahaha ,:arg:,hahahaha ,FUCKIIIIIING ,FUCK ,aaah sHIIIIIT ,whuhahahaha yyyeah FUCKIIING ) passing you bestial enjoyment of our fortuna_friend ...( oooh yyyeah aaah aAAAH ooh hmmmm ) in its :tbag::tbag:..
thank you to all for this great moment of pleasure for fun_night .............:D .

Last edited:
lol hope you had great fun yesterday ;)

Had a spontanious visit by friends i havent been seing for half a year ;)

Lol thats friendship ;) knockin at your door in the evening and ask wether you have some good franconian beer cause they havent been drinking good beer for ages ;)

lmao it sure was an awesome evening. Is it any fun night thonight as well??
In that case, we should close all of our servers so everyone join no fly :)

Thx for a great night nao, you sneaky bastard haha all of you kills was just luck ;) hahhaa

nru fun nights are allmost a brilliant time.

in the old days, we had not the bots to start the server, so we had this "TK-massakre" everyday till there are 8 players online to start the server. lol good times.

however, some suggestions for the next one to make some "special rounds" like one round sniper or knife only. or c4 only is everytime good for a laugh lol

nru fun nights are allmost a brilliant time.

in the old days, we had not the bots to start the server, so we had this "TK-massakre" everyday till there are 8 players online to start the server. lol good times.

however, some suggestions for the next one to make some "special rounds" like one round sniper or knife only. or c4 only is everytime good for a laugh lol

Yiep next time definetly special rounds

we organized a bit on our own like sniper only and AT-Rockets only;)

ThreeSix had the idea of a NRU against Regulars evening ;)

would be great fun...
also i hoped that we get more bf3/4 guys coming online just for the fun of it

I dont want to force anybody but i think its a great chance that the 2 "sections" of the clan could meet together at TS cause its a bit of a pitty that we almost never meet each other.

Lol for the end of the post i have to say that its nice to be part of this community :D
thanks for voting me in its an honor to be part of NRU

the clan could meet together at TS

Yes lol erotic company of Heik is only 2€/minute, take your chance now and preorder it before others!

Yes lol erotic company of Heik is only 2€/minute, take your chance now and preorder it before others!

order now to get premium on heikks cum line. only today and if you call now you got a free hover too.

order now to get premium on heikks cum line. only today and if you call now you got a free hover too.

Too late for Heiks cum line but Lakas fapfapfap-line for all german members is open 24/7 and 69/12. :welsh:

absolutely agree with this suggestion ,:D ...
for the fun-night we did , it was in very large teamkilling, :D:tbag:, it was even more a total anarchy (very funny),(teamkill ,baserape and air combat was at the party) :)

Last edited:
AW: =nru= fun (fanny) party....

We can only do Play Special rounds,if we IMPRISON mr three six on this days loooooooooool
hes always the Trigger for this disaster....ya fannyyyyyy swedish cock :)

Re: AW: =nru= fun (fanny) party....

We can only do Play Special rounds,if we IMPRISON mr three six on this days loooooooooool
hes always the Trigger for this disaster....ya fannyyyyyy swedish cock :)

the big smurf was rather gargamel ,looool

Fanny night was hilarious! Especially when 36 tried to take a group picture... Next time, mate, put your "Take screenshot" button different than Fire-button so you won't kill every coco on that set up :D

lmao, dont blame this on me haha, I heard someone throwing a nade, and I thought it was for me. So I ran into the armor lol.
If you didnt see the clip here you go.
[video=youtube;6f3xZoyN804]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6f3xZoyN804[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

I am up for a special fun night :D how about 7-8 januari?
Dalian: only sniper
Karkand: only pistol and knife
Jalalalabad: only knife
and one (or more :D) other map with teamkilling madness lmao

Users who are viewing this thread