=nru= fun (fanny) party....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Wooooohoooooo a party!!!!!! Can we kill in jets and choppers???? MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:jet:

Wooooohoooooo a party!!!!!! Can we kill in jets and choppers???? MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:jet:

does a horse shit in the woods?..mwuhauauauaaaaaaaaaaaaa Jets ,choppers,teamkilling,portuguese fanny hunting ... anything goes mate on an NRU fun session

No to be honest laka is right ;)

last funnight we already had guys of bf3

i dont like the idea to split the clan even more as we already have the stuff about bf2 and bf3 players !

pls lets make the funnight at another day then
just to show that we care about all mates in our clan even if they dont come!

thats my thought....

Re : =nru= fun (fanny) party....

i will prepare gravel and big salt for recalcitrant with the vaseline
Sex310

AW: =nru= fun (fanny) party....

Mr scatha your destiny ,it is to be here on this day,cost what it wants......

Think about it how sad mr spunky is when you not join in da party...

Come on dragon show us how you can spit fire :)

does a horse shit in the woods?..mwuhauauauaaaaaaaaaaaaa Jets ,choppers,teamkilling,portuguese fanny hunting ... anything goes mate on an NRU fun session

Anything goes???? Hell yeah, im getting ready!
View attachment 916

it will be necessary in ,,,,,,,,, teamkilling :tbag::tbag::tbag: ,teamkilling :tbag::tbag::tbag: and again again again yyyyeahh

Attachments

• Spunk.jpg
    Spunk.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 76
YEAH!!! Im free from work this friday, making me ready for saturday and sunday tbag fest.
Spunk get your mouth open and say AHHHHHHH. Greek fanny will get some special made tzatziki meatballs.
If jim shows up I have a swedish present for him to :)

got myself free form volunteer work in the youth club in our local town;)

no kiddies for saturday and noobie nru clan instead of it isnt that a good change :D

YEAH!!! Im free from work this friday, making me ready for saturday and sunday tbag fest.
Spunk get your mouth open and say AHHHHHHH. Greek fanny will get some special made tzatziki meatballs.
If jim shows up I have a swedish present for him to :)

Its on bitch...lets do this!!!!

I'll even text Jim to ensure he comes to the party mwuahuauaaaaaaaa

Its gonna be epic..Swedes,Greeks,Germans in a spunky c4 casserole lol

AW: =nru= fun (fanny) party....

@THREE SEX this funnight will be your personal SPARTA,300 Balls against youuuuuuuuuuuuuu lolololol :)

ITS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAA! But where are the cocoing rules? What time you will set up the server, lak?

Users who are viewing this thread